All Discussions Tagged 'christianity' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bart Ehrman - a wishy washy Christian

If you do not know of Bart Ehrman, he is a popular author of many texts concerning New Testament theology--I even used one in my classes. …

Started by Cathy Cooper

25 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Cathy Cooper

Could Joseph Stalin's religious upbringing have contributed to his state of mind and actions?

I'm not going to pop on the internet and tell you all a big lie that Joseph Stalin was a dedicated Christian, truth is he wasn't he eventua…

Started by Nerdy Keith

3 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

How important is it to let people know you're an atheist?

Hullo everyone! :)I was just wondering-how important do you think it is to tell people you're an atheist? I suppose I'm talking about both…

Started by Rose

32 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Mads Kapstad

Proselytizing at Funerals

This is my first post at Think Atheist, so bear with me.  And also, hi there!   How do we draw the line at a funeral or memorial service wh…

Started by ugh ahaha

15 May 22, 2011
Reply by UnTarded

Police Raid Home of Florida Atheist Vice President

I had an argument about the last arrest of John Kieffer, not being that supportive myself. This is the kind of bullshit that makes me angry…

Started by Ryan E. Hoffman

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

A newbie! (that's me)

Hi there everyone!   A friend of mine linked me to a news story that was on here a bit ago, and I figured I'd check the site out a bit more…

Started by Nicholas Adams

16 May 5, 2011
Reply by Nicholas Adams

How do you handle the frustration of discussing religion with fundamentalists

This is my first post, so first of all, hello to everyone! I hope that I will be able to learn a great deal here, and also that I might be…

Started by Solomon Dickson

0 Apr 8, 2011

Orthodox Christianity

I am, on papers, an Orthodox Christian. The most spread form is Roman-Catholic but we are a more strict and conservative version of Christi…

Started by Loop Johnny

9 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Julien

Christian Sterotypes

Hi all, I found this article online and thought it was interesting. When i was a christian i was very liberal and didn't really like the ha…

Started by Bluradio

7 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Dave G

The Supernatural Superstition

Bigfoot, ghosts, aliens, the loch ness monster all of these are similar with only a few differences. People will always tell you how “I…

Started by Bronson

5 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Parents: help?

Started by Lee in Advice. Last reply by Lee 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Gary Clouse 4 hours ago. 69 Replies

Analyzing Ferguson

Started by Unseen in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Unseen yesterday. 11 Replies

Blog Posts

In Avoidance of Anger

Posted by Pope Beanie on November 27, 2014 at 4:59pm 0 Comments

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service