All Discussions Tagged 'christianity' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Poll: Do you Support Communism ?

An unfortunate claim by a Christian apologist and theologian John Lennox is that "atheism and communism is inseparable"  Let me be very…

Started by Nerdy Keith

54 Jul 17
Reply by Everett Stewart

Family Reactions to Renouncing your Faith

I'm posting this thread to act as a little bit of research to say the least. I plan to do an online blog, for offering advice to people.…

Started by Nerdy Keith

8 Jul 9
Reply by Nerdy Keith

Alternative to Church

My wife is a Christian (I'm working on it) and my kids know that she is and that I am not.  I can no longer go to church with them.  I was…

Started by Gary

28 Apr 26
Reply by dataguy

Grand Canyon plaques

hey has anyone been to the Grand Canyon lately and witnessed the Christian plaques mounted on the South rim? I only saw one but I gather th…

Started by Steve

0 Apr 8

Suicide (The Only Logical Option) ???

As you can see, I've just come from the very charming Yahoo Answers, where I asked the very neutral question "Christians, why are you Chri…

Started by Nerdy Keith

40 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Religion for the Homeless = Death

A 70 year old man froze to death in the old car he was sleeping in.  He was nobody and a drunk who did day labor. He was called Grandad..  …

Started by Cathleen Sessions

8 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Yahweh

In Need of Some Friendly Advice

So I have a sleight issue. I am an Atheist and my girlfriend is a Catholic (her mom is kind of hardcore). Any time that the issue of religi…

Started by Real Life James Bond

60 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by John Crockett

'Unbelievable: Christianity as a House of Cards' by Stuart Ingrouille (me)

A couple of months ago, after a number of rejections from literary agents, I gave in to vanity and self-published a book I have written whi…

Started by Stuart Ingrouille

0 Feb 15, 2013

Hypothetical Question - What would society be like if there were no consequences?

What kind of a society (sans a god) do you think we would have if everyone believed they were born bad,couldn't help but to do bad--but tha…

Started by Cathy Cooper

155 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Cathy Cooper

Bart Ehrman - a wishy washy Christian

If you do not know of Bart Ehrman, he is a popular author of many texts concerning New Testament theology--I even used one in my classes. …

Started by Cathy Cooper

25 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Cathy Cooper

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service