All Discussions Tagged 'christian' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christian to Atheist. My Testimony.

Hi all, I'm new here and just wanted to share my recent acceptance that there is no God and the fact i am no longer a christian. I guess pa…

Started by Toby Briggs

24 Jun 25
Reply by Physeter

"God is Not Great" or "God is Not Real"

I had previously posted a question requesting suggestions for short books or videos that would concisely put a convincing case forward to…

Started by Gary

13 Apr 24
Reply by Davis Goodman

Dogmatic Atheist or Respectful Husband?

It has been brought to my attention that I may be "dogmatic."   The more I try to talk to my wife about my position on god (no evidence for…

Started by Gary

12 Apr 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

This is not sane

So I came across this 'story' on Facebook the other day. It was posted with a gruesome photo of a car that had been wrecked to pieces and w…

Started by Teri G

7 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by bongani muthwa

Things my Mum said and the underlying religious tones of society.

First off, I'd like to apologise for that title, got carried away. But anyway, here are a few things my mum said:   In response to someth…

Started by Edward Etheridge

0 Oct 19, 2013

The Problem With Belief

Watching a discussion between Dawkins and Krauss (please watch the video on my Fun Media page) and in the Q and A section they talked about…

Started by Real Life James Bond

76 May 2, 2013
Reply by Alana

Pope Francis, Another Zealot?

Take a good hard look into the life of new pope. To give an overview he thinks that: Homosexuality is still a sin. He tells people to resp…

Started by Real Life James Bond

346 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Hello from the UK

Hello folks, a little about myself, I was born and raised a baptist, for most of my childhood we lived right next door to our little humble…

Started by Tom Pep

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Francisco Ezequiel Perichon

What are the things a theist will say that gets under your skin?

I only have one thing I should not even be bothered by, when they say "I will pray for you"; it seems to trigger something inside me, I fee…

Started by Tom Pep

41 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Reggie

"Top Arguments for the Science Minded"

I was browsing some christian forums when I found this piece. I didn't see any atheists actually reply to it though. (The site allows membe…

Started by Daniel Patrick Day

26 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Katrin Schwarz

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 3 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service