All Discussions Tagged 'cats' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cats are Anti-Christian and Other Strange Tails(Tales)...

The cat: a pagan anti christian animal (And More!) This is an article that showed up on my facebook page. I had to translate it, so I'm not…

Started by Carol Foley

9 Sep 17
Reply by mary bottoms

Would we want cats to be more like dogs?

Many experts believe that cats and dogs ae very similar in native intelligence, so why is it that dogs do so many more "smart" things. The…

Started by Unseen

14 Jun 18
Reply by Rocky john

For cat people only

Let's rattle off the antics and eccentricities of our feline friends. Here are some things I've noticed: Squeaky understands that I don't l…

Started by Unseen

0 Apr 8

Should we nip the catness out of cats?

I'm currently reading Dr. John Bradshaw's Cat Sense: How the New Feline Science Can Make You a Better Friend to Your Pet. For cat lovers, t…

Started by Unseen

18 Jan 14
Reply by Cameron

The killer you know

(N)ature's most agile, diverse and versatile predator is the House Cat. It has one of the most diverse diets in the animal kingdom, and is…

Started by Unseen

0 Sep 28, 2013

The killer you know

(N)ature's most agile, diverse and versatile predator is the House Cat. It has one of the most diverse diets in the animal kingdom, and is…

Started by Unseen

0 Sep 28, 2013

Cats

I'm a cat lover and one who's unapologetic. I like cats better than dogs and I'm going to tell you why. First and foremost, cats respect th…

Started by Unseen

36 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Cats!

This post is for cat lovers or anyone who has a cat but hates it.  I got myself a 4 month old tuxedo cat last october. Tuxedos are a coat t…

Started by Unseen

50 Mar 25, 2013

I've Started Two New Groups

Atheist Cat Lovers and Atheist Guitar Lovers. All cat lovers and guitar players are encouraged to join.

Started by Unseen

9 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

Ban Cats To Save Birds? Say It Ain't So!

A recent study concluded that house cats aren't really satisfied with the kibble and/or canned cat food you give them. They also take a hug…

Started by Unseen

0 Jan 23, 2013

RSS

Blog Posts

coexist

Posted by aubrey knows nothing * on October 23, 2014 at 9:25pm 1 Comment

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 7 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service