All Discussions Tagged 'catholic' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pope Francis, Another Zealot?

Take a good hard look into the life of new pope. To give an overview he thinks that: Homosexuality is still a sin. He tells people to resp…

Started by Real Life James Bond

346 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Cheers!

I'm 18 years old (for a couple more weeks), and I finally signed up for this site like I'd been planning to for months. I'm really not all…

Started by Kaitlyn Paige Nakamura

3 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Alex Adam

Catholics, weddings, and general headaches

Hi guys. My name's Max, I'm from the small Mediterranean island nation of Malta, and I'm in need of a little support from my fellow atheist…

Started by Maxine

4 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Ed

Is voluntary celibacy a danger to the human psychie ?

I am referring to fully sexually active adults, not asexuals. There is a strong argument amongst some non-religious and lapsed Catholics th…

Started by Nerdy Keith

12 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

Not guilty?

This is something that I have wanted to write for a while, but have not been able due to the holidays. Before I begin, some background info…

Started by Mike

13 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Onmyown

A Death In The Family and The Only Atheist in the Room

I have lost a favorite Aunt this week and I am in a sea of religion right now.  I loved her so very much and for the most part the religiou…

Started by Aimee Eisiminger

17 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

Atheists, Please Help - Death Of A Loved One

About two weeks after my 21st birthday last month, my mom died of cancer. I come from a Catholic family but I've privately been an atheist…

Started by Ciara

20 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Evan Meinel

How I became an atheist.

First, hi! Hello. Hey, I'm Dave. I StumbledUpon thinkatheist.com and decided at once to join up. Before I get into the topic hinted at in t…

Started by A. Dave

4 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Dave G

Sexual abuse and rape of nuns by priests in 23 countries

Vatican confirms report of sexual abuse and rape of nuns by priests in 23 countries   The Catholic Church in Rome made the extraordinary ad…

Started by Samuel H. Kenyon

18 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Reality Check! The Virgin Mary in the Present Day

This is yet another recent post from my outside blog, the atheist goddess:   Tuesday, May 4, 2010Reality Check! The Virgin Mary in the Pres…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

9 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service