All Discussions Tagged 'care' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Penises vs eyeballs & teeth

KATU TV in Portland, OR - Oregon will soon join a handful of states that will begin offering transition-related care to transgender people…

Started by Unseen

37 Aug 21
Reply by Davis Goodman

Place your bets: Supreme Court to allow corporate 'persons' to impose religious views on employees?

When two corporations-- one owned by evangelicals and one owned by Mennonites-- filed suit over the Affordable Care Act, they described the…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

0 Mar 25

As if we needed more proof our healthcare system needs an overhaul

According to a HuffingtonPost.com article, "When a patient arrives at Bayonne Hospital Center in New Jersey requiring treatment for the res…

Started by Unseen

26 May 9, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Should someone start a petition to give Congress a reality check?

I wonder what sort of national healthcare program we'd have if our Federal legislators (a) had to live on minimum wage and (b) didn't have…

Started by Unseen

0 Mar 9, 2013

It's Worse Than You Think

In a new article, Bitter Pill: Why Medical Bills Are Killing Us, Time Magazine delves into why medical bills are so high.  I had a fibrous…

Started by Unseen

74 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by James Cox

Is Health Care Just Another Commodity? Should It Be?

Right now, a lot of people are comfortable with un-socialized medicine, where health care is just a commodity like pork bellies or soy bean…

Started by Unseen

1 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by _Robert_

What are your thoughts on Obama's health care plan?

The title says it all. What do you/don't you like about it?

Started by Unseen

3 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

The Bishop Says 'No' to Free Birth Control

There is word out that the new health care laws may make birth control free for women. Medical and public health experts support this propo…

Started by Perthy

10 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Reggie

School District Cancels Prom To Prevent Lesbian Attendance

This is their email addy and phone#. The VM Box is full this weekend, But I intend to call on Monday to respectfully let them know that the…

Started by Lili Morgan

10 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

Bismarck Healthcare System is Middle Ground

The Healthcare debate has waged on and on. The right doesn't want it because it's another Big Gov program that they know will never die and…

Started by Gaytor

0 Jan 7, 2010

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 2 hours ago. 39 Replies

I don't know what to say

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ward Cressin 3 hours ago. 2 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Ward Cressin 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service