All Discussions Tagged 'book' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Everybody Is Wrong About God" - James A. Lindsay

An author called James A. Lindsay has a new book out in December called "Everybody Is Wrong About God". Here is a link to his blog where he…

Started by Simon Mathews

60 Oct 2
Reply by Dr. Bob

New Book on Atheism

Hello Guys, I have written a small book on atheism and the logic involved behind most of the things people call supernatural. Do spare a re…

Started by Shivam

0 Jun 23, 2014

Publishing a book on atheism aimed at believers who want to understand their relative/friend/co-worker who is an unbeliever.

I am publishing a non-fiction book on atheism aimed at believers who want to understand their relative/friend/co-worker who is an unbelieve…

Started by Dave Core

16 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by bongani muthwa - a potential tool?

My sister recommended a site to me : From their site: ************************************************************************…

Started by Ed

5 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Looking for Book Recommendation

Hello all.  I'm looking for a book recommendation for my mom.  She is Catholic, and I'm not trying to convert her to atheism, but I think s…

Started by Laura

15 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Dylan Sloboda

universal repetitive theory help

i am trying to write a book that uses the universal repetition theory (mix of the big band theory, the big crunch theory and the preneutron…

Started by Christopher Leon Bogardus

2 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Eoganacht

Need a name for a novel about the Antichrist saving humanity from God.

I'm working on an epic novel divided into a series - the working title is "The Bible, Part II". It's basically "Left Behind" but with the a…

Started by Derek S Murphy

5 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Cathy Ross

New contest!: Win a copy of Dr. Stephen Law's Believing Bullshit!

Started by Think Atheist

7 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by George Mathias

Win a free signed copy of J. Anderson Thomson's new book!

THE CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED. Thanks to all who entered! Follow Nelson on Twitter to get the winners announcement! UPDATED!!: So. you've join…

Started by Think Atheist

22 May 22, 2011
Reply by Discern

Free Online Copy of The Origin of Species

I was browzing the internet one day when I noticed that a certain site offers a full free online copy of On The Origin of Species by Charle…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

3 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Nelson

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service