All Discussions Tagged 'book' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Book on Atheism

Hello Guys, I have written a small book on atheism and the logic involved behind most of the things people call supernatural. Do spare a re…

Started by Shivam

0 Jun 23

Publishing a book on atheism aimed at believers who want to understand their relative/friend/co-worker who is an unbeliever.

I am publishing a non-fiction book on atheism aimed at believers who want to understand their relative/friend/co-worker who is an unbelieve…

Started by Dave Core

16 Feb 6
Reply by bongani muthwa

LibriVox.org - a potential tool?

My sister recommended a site to me : LibriVox.org From their site: ************************************************************************…

Started by Ed

5 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Looking for Book Recommendation

Hello all.  I'm looking for a book recommendation for my mom.  She is Catholic, and I'm not trying to convert her to atheism, but I think s…

Started by Laura

15 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Dylan Sloboda

universal repetitive theory help

i am trying to write a book that uses the universal repetition theory (mix of the big band theory, the big crunch theory and the preneutron…

Started by Christopher Leon Bogardus

2 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Eoganacht

Need a name for a novel about the Antichrist saving humanity from God.

I'm working on an epic novel divided into a series - the working title is "The Bible, Part II". It's basically "Left Behind" but with the a…

Started by Derek S Murphy

5 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Cathy Ross

New contest!: Win a copy of Dr. Stephen Law's Believing Bullshit!

*****UPDATE 2! THIS CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED. Thanks for participating! *****UPDATE!: THE CONTEST IS NOW LIVE! COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING TW…

Started by Think Atheist

7 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by George Mathias

Win a free signed copy of J. Anderson Thomson's new book!

THE CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED. Thanks to all who entered! Follow Nelson on Twitter to get the winners announcement! UPDATED!!: So. you've join…

Started by Think Atheist

22 May 22, 2011
Reply by Discern

Free Online Copy of The Origin of Species

I was browzing the internet one day when I noticed that a certain site offers a full free online copy of On The Origin of Species by Charle…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

3 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Nelson

Stephen Hawking

Stephen Hawking's new book is out. I sure you all know, but in the event. It is "The Grand Design." He was on Larry King on CNN tonight. Fa…

Started by Rebecca Hiott

14 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Dave

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 25 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service