All Discussions Tagged 'belief' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Problem With Belief

Watching a discussion between Dawkins and Krauss (please watch the video on my Fun Media page) and in the Q and A section they talked about…

Started by Real Life James Bond

76 May 2, 2013
Reply by Alana

Science Is Like Sculpting Models of Reality; Religion Is Like Showcasing a Favorite Myth

A complaint I hear from religionists about science: It's all just a bunch of theories. Science is constantly proving previous science as in…

Started by Pope Beanie

0 Apr 26, 2013

WHY?

I do not comprehend how so many people are deceived by the falsehoods and illogical fallacies of things they were told and believed immedia…

Started by Xoandre Moats

1 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Xoandre Moats

92% of Americans Believe in god

Granted, this is only based on 1018 respondents, but oye!   Some of the lowlights: *80% believed in god *an additional 12% believed in some…

Started by Mike Glickman

27 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Jason Silva

This is what I believe.

I have never "voiced" my beliefs before but I had this need to write and this is what came out...or at least a brief rough draft of what go…

Started by Duck Tricks

19 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Jerry Horne

Happy Witchy Birthday

This is a reprint of a very recent blog post I wrote while musing half to myself... (Thanks, Gaytor!)   My dad and his gfriend know of my a…

Started by M

3 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by M

In-Laws Reaching Out :(

My younger brother's mother-in-law just sent me a message on Facebook. Pretty much, we're friends on FB so we can be neighbors on those stu…

Started by Cara Coleen

52 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

Legality of Denying Religion?

I was just involved in a lengthy Facebook debate involving the presence of religion in the science classroom.  As I understood it, my debat…

Started by Shine

16 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Bruce Williams

Is Hell really depicted as "bad" or "good"?

The Bible clearly states that anyone that maintains belief in Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit can be let into Heaven, even if the man has…

Started by Krysis

5 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

Religulous by Bill Maher

I just watched Religulous with Bill Maher and thought that I should start a forum and have everyone give their two bits worth. I believe wi…

Started by David Geng

19 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by MightyMateo

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service