All Discussions Tagged 'be' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Attempt to take "God be praised" out of the money cells in Brazil

So, this morning i was watching TV with my parents in a government channel, TV Justice, and they were talking about some polemic cases that…

Started by Brazillian atheist

0 Mar 3, 2013

The Road Runner Tactic

I've been challenged by a friend of a friend to read the book, "I don't have enough faith to be an atheist." Within the first chapter of th…

Started by Scarlette Blues

7 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Katrin Schwarz

Agnostic over Athieist

Hey everyone, This is my first post on here and I have a rather simple question for you all.  I do not know how maany of you willl be able…

Started by John Locke

68 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

CLEARLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL!! SO WHY IS IT ON THE BOOKS?!

Please join me to combat this! We MUST do something to fight this clear unconstitutional laws on the state constitutions! Organize a protes…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

26 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

God can be said as an item not having the existence of worldly items

God can be said as an item not having the existence of worldly items (The existence of Para Brahman is not the existence of non-God items…

Started by Anil Antony

0 Nov 16, 2010

I know there is no god because I believe it

What do you think? Can you know for sure there is no god or gods just because you haven't been convinced by someone else's proof? Can you…

Started by Sid Knight

22 May 30, 2010
Reply by Sid Knight

Troll Fun - Skycomet Calls out a Youtube "Fake Atheist - Theist Pretending to be a Reformed Atheist"

PrattvilleCityLimits (6 hours ago) Show Hide Reply | Not Spam I wish that I'd never heard of atheism, or at least had been forewarned that…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

18 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Eoganacht

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service