All Discussions Tagged 'bad' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tell me why being selfish is wrong.

Exactly as the title says. Tell me why being selfish is wrong.I'm not of the opinion that a rational, considered self-interest is wrong. I…

Started by Sagacious Hawk

111 Oct 8
Reply by Francis Francis

This has to be Bryan Cranston's favorite fan letter over Breaking Bad (wait till you see who wrote it!)

Dear Mister Cranston. I wanted to write you this email - so I am contacting you through Jeremy Barber - I take it we are both represented b…

Started by Unseen

2 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Coming out as an atheist to your friends and family.

You know the story. But I want some straight answers. 1. What makes me the bad guy? 2. What makes you the good guy? 3. Who has the truth…

Started by Val Wuthrich

20 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Nate Lundgren

Is attacking religion as bad really the best argument for being atheist?

I hear a lot of arguments on here about the evils of religion and it always makes me think.  Wouldn't the evils of religion be the weakest…

Started by Richmond

13 May 20, 2011
Reply by anti_supernaturalist

"Fringe" - Your Thoughts?

When Fringe first came out, I was excited. I watched it ravenously for the first few seasons. What's even weirder about that is I never lik…

Started by Nathan Hevenstone

1 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Doug Reardon

Christian Sterotypes

Hi all, I found this article online and thought it was interesting. When i was a christian i was very liberal and didn't really like the ha…

Started by Bluradio

7 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Dave G

Is Hell really depicted as "bad" or "good"?

The Bible clearly states that anyone that maintains belief in Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit can be let into Heaven, even if the man has…

Started by Krysis

5 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

RSS

Forum

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Ward Cressin 2 hours ago. 7 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 4 hours ago. 46 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 5 hours ago. 20 Replies

Blog Posts

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 1 Comment

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service