All Discussions Tagged 'atheists' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pope reaches out to atheists.

(Full story here.)The Vatican is planning a new initiative to reach out to atheists and agnostics in an attempt to improve the church's rel…

Started by Jānis Ķimsis

30 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Craig Nomazlab

Psychology - The Religious Mind and the Search for the Cause of Deconversion Personality

As many of you are already aware, I am a psychology major. I am also [of late] considering a double major with History, but that is beside…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

1 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by No name

God Forgives Atheists?

I just had an interesting thought.  Do you think that (in the hypothetical, but rather absurdly unlikely event that there is a God) God wou…

Started by Mike Vaughan

12 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Mike Vaughan

PROFESSOR RETHINKS ORIGINS OF RELIGION

Religion may be by-product of moral intuitions, Professor Hauser sayBy Adam T. Horn, CONTRIBUTING WRITER Published: Wednesday, February 10,…

Started by AdB

3 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Carolanne

Why It's So Tricky For Atheists to Debate With Believers

http://www.alternet.org/belief/145172/why_it%27s_so_tricky_for_atheists_to_debate_with_believers/?page=1This is only the first of four page…

Started by Philip

1 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by doone

New Australian documentary about Atheists

Here's the link! I'm happy that this program profiling religions and faith is focusing on non-theists. I hope you watch it and let us know…

Started by Godless Girl

13 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Michel-san

Is the term "atheist" inadequate?

This discussion developed from Michael Rosch's very interesting blog post on whether Bill Maher deserves the Dawkins award. The "... hours…

Started by D'Holbach

6 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Reggie

"Each to their own" or “I’m not interested, please leave me alone”

I have no issues with someone having a religion. But that doesn't mean that I want to be a part of it or need to be “saved” because I don't…

Started by Jin-oh Choi

22 May 22, 2009
Reply by Serotonin Wraith

Religulous by Bill Maher

I just watched Religulous with Bill Maher and thought that I should start a forum and have everyone give their two bits worth. I believe wi…

Started by David Geng

19 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by MightyMateo

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service