All Discussions Tagged 'atheists' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice: I need some!

Hello, I'm Griffin and I'd first like to introduce myself by saying this is my first time posting on Think Atheist. I mainly just read…

Started by Griffin Buckerfield

5 Oct 6
Reply by Ed

Do the "New Atheists" have the right approach?

By New Atheists I mean figures such as Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Lawrence Krauss and the late Christopher Hitchens. The thing that chara…

Started by Simon Mathews

4 Sep 2
Reply by Nerdy Keith

Are We All Agreed?

I can't believe I have literally never brought this topic up on Think Atheist before and I think its worth looking at. There is a notion…

Started by Nerdy Keith

16 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Unseen

What Am I?

I've found individuals here that aren't really atheists, but maybe I'm not either. I didn't have a thing to do with choosing the word 'athe…

Started by Rick Yost

27 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

Atheists, would you ever date a "Medium"

So I was on an Online Dating site for gay men. Anyway this guy PM's me, and I have to admit that he wasn't bad looking at all.  I started c…

Started by Nerdy Keith

48 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Nerdy Keith

Theists have just as much of a chance of going to hell as atheists IF GOD(S) IS REAL

I find it irritating when theists use scripture etc to try to convert me and are like boohoo you will go to hell...ill pray for you....Dont…

Started by Nefertari Bilal

6 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by John Kelly

Is voluntary celibacy a danger to the human psychie ?

I am referring to fully sexually active adults, not asexuals. There is a strong argument amongst some non-religious and lapsed Catholics th…

Started by Nerdy Keith

12 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

Why are less women atheist than men?

This is not simply from personal observation but from statistical studies that women are far less likely than men to be atheist. I wonder w…

Started by Sassan K.

54 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Ceci

Do you think Theists are "stupid"?

When watching debates and interviews with atheists i always agree with them. However they tend to say that if you believe in god(s) you are…

Started by Amelia

169 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by dataguy

Police Raid Home of Florida Atheist Vice President

I had an argument about the last arrest of John Kieffer, not being that supportive myself. This is the kind of bullshit that makes me angry…

Started by Ryan E. Hoffman

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

RSS

Forum

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Erock68la 4 hours ago. 25 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 6 hours ago. 9 Replies

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Pope Beanie 7 hours ago. 134 Replies

Is There Any Ex-Mennonites or Ex-Amish On This Site?

Started by Jessica Miller in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 15 hours ago. 27 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie yesterday. 25 Replies

Blog Posts

How did that happen?

Posted by Belle Rose on December 19, 2014 at 4:36am 6 Comments

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service