All Discussions Tagged 'atheist' (135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Weddings

I recently went to a wedding of one of my boyfriends old friends. It was quite religious with an opening prayer, lots of references to what…

Started by Teri G

56 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Teri G

In "God" We Trust...

Contrary to popular belief...the phrase "In god we trust" has not always been on our paper currency. True it has appeared on coins since th…

Started by Codie L Miller

0 Feb 25, 2013

Hello, from a former Christian!

Hey everyone. I go by "Beyonder" for now as I'm still figuring out my place in the world as a "closeted" agnostic atheist. The reason is th…

Started by Beyonder

40 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Beyonder

Petition to abolish very specific clauses in the Constitutions of 7 states that bar atheists from holding office

Normally, I give online petitions the boot either because they are never taken seriously, or because they are written by... Well, people wh…

Started by Mike Vaughan

0 Feb 4, 2013

How do you deal?

How do you deal with being inundated with religious suggestions, comments and dialogue on a daily basis? I feel like since I finally identi…

Started by Asidius

51 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

Hello from the UK

Hello folks, a little about myself, I was born and raised a baptist, for most of my childhood we lived right next door to our little humble…

Started by Tom Pep

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Francisco Ezequiel Perichon

Why do people believe in "God" in the first place

So today I had the utmost displeasure of debating with someone with theistic views (although they claimed not to be a theist) about why peo…

Started by Asidius

40 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Grant TB

What are the things a theist will say that gets under your skin?

I only have one thing I should not even be bothered by, when they say "I will pray for you"; it seems to trigger something inside me, I fee…

Started by Tom Pep

41 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Reggie

TA Improvements Brainstorm

Let's have a brainstorm about ways ThinkAtheist could be improved! Big or small, any thoughts are welcome! TA is a great site/community and…

Started by Andrew

30 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Strega

"Top Arguments for the Science Minded"

I was browsing some christian forums when I found this piece. I didn't see any atheists actually reply to it though. (The site allows membe…

Started by Daniel Patrick Day

26 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Katrin Schwarz

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service