All Discussions Tagged 'atheist' (135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Weddings

I recently went to a wedding of one of my boyfriends old friends. It was quite religious with an opening prayer, lots of references to what…

Started by Teri G

56 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Teri G

In "God" We Trust...

Contrary to popular belief...the phrase "In god we trust" has not always been on our paper currency. True it has appeared on coins since th…

Started by Codie L Miller

0 Feb 25, 2013

Hello, from a former Christian!

Hey everyone. I go by "Beyonder" for now as I'm still figuring out my place in the world as a "closeted" agnostic atheist. The reason is th…

Started by Beyonder

40 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Beyonder

Petition to abolish very specific clauses in the Constitutions of 7 states that bar atheists from holding office

Normally, I give online petitions the boot either because they are never taken seriously, or because they are written by... Well, people wh…

Started by Mike Vaughan

0 Feb 4, 2013

How do you deal?

How do you deal with being inundated with religious suggestions, comments and dialogue on a daily basis? I feel like since I finally identi…

Started by Asidius

51 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

Hello from the UK

Hello folks, a little about myself, I was born and raised a baptist, for most of my childhood we lived right next door to our little humble…

Started by Tom Pep

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Francisco Ezequiel Perichon

Why do people believe in "God" in the first place

So today I had the utmost displeasure of debating with someone with theistic views (although they claimed not to be a theist) about why peo…

Started by Asidius

40 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Grant TB

What are the things a theist will say that gets under your skin?

I only have one thing I should not even be bothered by, when they say "I will pray for you"; it seems to trigger something inside me, I fee…

Started by Tom Pep

41 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Reggie

TA Improvements Brainstorm

Let's have a brainstorm about ways ThinkAtheist could be improved! Big or small, any thoughts are welcome! TA is a great site/community and…

Started by Andrew

30 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Strega

"Top Arguments for the Science Minded"

I was browsing some christian forums when I found this piece. I didn't see any atheists actually reply to it though. (The site allows membe…

Started by Daniel Patrick Day

26 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Katrin Schwarz

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service