All Discussions Tagged 'atheist' (135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Will vs. God's Divine Plan

My *heartfelt* response to the notion that Free Will and the existence of a Divine Plan can coexist. :) This is more of a description of my…

Started by Sol Invictus

2 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Matt Coulthurst

What got you thrown out of church - win a book!

Hi all,   I run an atheist podcast The Imaginary Friends Show, www.ImaginaryFriendsShow.com, from my basement in Australia. We're up to 14…

Started by Jake Farr-Wharton

11 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by james

An atheist "pope" for the online community

I think that we need an atheist "pope" for the online atheist community. A figurehead who could visit the Vatican and debate the head of t…

Started by Judas

15 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by kris feenstra

Please Judge My Outline For an Atheist Book I'm Planning

So I've decided recently to write a book about atheism. When approaching the subject, I considered the fact that I couldn't point to one bo…

Started by Yet Another Atheist

3 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

Cool! Another Atheist!

I always knew my brother-in -law was pretty cool. But today he, my wife and I were talking at our nephew's 1st birthday party. He brought u…

Started by James

8 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Natasha Kenny

"Facts don't prove anything" Discuss.

I was recently having a discussion/debate via Facebook with one of the most conservative, religious people I know regarding the existence o…

Started by Sol Invictus

19 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by doone

An Amusing Conversion Attempt.

Okay. So my family was with me at Skyline Chili. [Well everyone except my dad]. And I was eating my 3-way [cincinnati chili, spaghetti, and…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

11 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by kris feenstra

Chronic Guilt Disorder - A Religious Psychiatric Pathology

This was taken from my most recent post in my outside blog - The Atheist Goddess:   Friday, April 2, 2010 Chronic Guilt Disorder - A Religi…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

29 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Make Christains/believers always use the name of the god they mean.

Don't let them get away with the generic "god". Make them always use the name of the god they mean. They need to differentiate between Yah…

Started by JackRussell8888

12 May 30, 2010
Reply by Prazzie

I know there is no god because I believe it

What do you think? Can you know for sure there is no god or gods just because you haven't been convinced by someone else's proof? Can you…

Started by Sid Knight

22 May 30, 2010
Reply by Sid Knight

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service