All Discussions Tagged 'atheist' (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hitchens Greatest Quotes - Happy Birthday

Okay Let's Hear 'Em In honor of Christopher Hitchens Birthday lets hear your favorite Hitch-Slaps.  It will be great to have him make us s…

Started by Gary

3 Apr 14
Reply by RobertPiano

How do you grieve?

This week I was asked some pretty interesting questions on the topic of dying as an Atheist, I decided to blog about it... Every one will e…

Started by EMil Wentzel

9 Apr 4
Reply by Unseen

I’m an Atheist…Relatively!

I started a blogging project to explore what it means to be an Atheist living positively without religion, exploring the values which man…

Started by EMil Wentzel

0 Mar 24

Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell

I don't understand how anyone could be an atheist other than total mindless belligerent obstinacy, because obviously, that which does not e…

Started by JamesWatts

95 Mar 23
Reply by MikeLong

Is Rand Paul a closet atheist?

While he's ostensibly Presbyterian, Rand Paul is better-known as a libertarian.  Libertarians pride themselves on being more rational than…

Started by Unseen

0 Mar 23

The Process of Deconversion

Like many other atheists I was raised as a Christian, and I fully believed in the veracity of the bible during my formative years. For me d…

Started by Richard Porter

6 Jan 18
Reply by Belle Rose

I Think Atheist, but ...

Quite some time ago a selection of videos were posted to Think Atheist, YouTube and other video sharing website on "Why We Think Atheist".…

Started by Nerdy Keith

19 Jan 15
Reply by Davis Goodman

Bible Archaeology? They can't be serious?

I actually found it baffling to believe that this is a real thing. But Biblical Archaeology? Basically its a field of archaeology dedica…

Started by Nerdy Keith

16 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Randy Rose

New theory of atheist morality

I've developed a "new" theory of atheist morality.  I wondered if anyone would like to have a go at critiquing it.  The first two principle…

Started by Simon Paynton

36 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

Which type of Atheist are you?

And are there more types than these?  This is apparently from sociological research out of the University of Tennessee, but I'm reporting f…

Started by Dr. Bob

72 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Little Dreamer

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service