All Discussions Tagged 'atheism' (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell

I don't understand how anyone could be an atheist other than total mindless belligerent obstinacy, because obviously, that which does not e…

Started by JamesWatts

95 Mar 23
Reply by MikeLong

Hey world: Is belief in God essential to morality?

Is belief in God essential to morality? That's what the Gallup organization asked of 40,000 people in 40 countries in 2011, 2013 and 2014.…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

12 Mar 21
Reply by Teri G

How religious is the world? The answer may surprise you.

It can be difficult to find research on religiosity on a global scale, particularly where atheism and irreligion are included as distinct c…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

0 Feb 21

How old is the Earth?!

Last evening, like so many, I watched the fascinating two and a half hour debate on the Internet from The Creation Museum in Kentucky, in A…

Started by Mike Newell

0 Feb 5

The Process of Deconversion

Like many other atheists I was raised as a Christian, and I fully believed in the veracity of the bible during my formative years. For me d…

Started by Richard Porter

6 Jan 18
Reply by Belle Rose

The Biggest Practical Joke on Humanity

Is religion the biggest practical joke on humanity, in which so many are still tragically falling for? This is to contrast the silly ph…

Started by Nerdy Keith

3 Jan 1
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

Suicide (The Only Logical Option) ???

As you can see, I've just come from the very charming Yahoo Answers, where I asked the very neutral question "Christians, why are you Chri…

Started by Nerdy Keith

40 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Atheist by example

My wife and I are both atheists. We would prefer both our children and grandchildren to also be atheists, and not be twisted and convoluted…

Started by Rick Yost

6 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

Things my Mum said and the underlying religious tones of society.

First off, I'd like to apologise for that title, got carried away. But anyway, here are a few things my mum said:   In response to someth…

Started by Edward Etheridge

0 Oct 19, 2013

General Questions About The Bible/Christianity

Hey Guys, So I'm just looking to brush up on my knowledge regarding Christian beliefs so that I'm better prepared to explain my position of…

Started by Asidius

195 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service