All Discussions Tagged 'atheism' (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

They think Atheism is anti-feminist! You've got to be shitting me.

http://msmagazine.com/blog/blog/2010/11/01/will-new-atheism-make-room-for-women/If you’ve been following the rise of so-called “New Atheism…

Started by Jon Heim

36 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

God officially disproved?

What you guys think of Victor Stengers book saying that we can officially say it's disproved? As Lawrence Krauss,Steven Weinberg affirmed a…

Started by Svendsen

1 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by rationalrevolution

Shock of Atheism!

I had a little fun with this one. Of course, my impersonation ended up sounding like a combination of a southern minister, Bruce from F…

Started by Yet Another Atheist

0 Oct 15, 2010

Is Atheism Faith of the Fatherless?

I was just reading a page on the site Rational Wiki, which I'm fond of, replying to an attack on atheism. Under "reasonable explanations fo…

Started by Michael

3 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Perthy

Dealing With the Religions of the Future

If one applies the principles of natural selection to the future development of religions, then one may postulate that any religion or sect…

Started by JC Hamner

1 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by JC Hamner

Free Will vs. God's Divine Plan

My *heartfelt* response to the notion that Free Will and the existence of a Divine Plan can coexist. :) This is more of a description of my…

Started by Sol Invictus

2 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Matt Coulthurst

Game Over Atheism [sic], You Lose!

Oh no! We lose! What are we gonna do now? Of course, I already answered his question, as did many, MANY other atheists, but does he lis…

8 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by S

How many were spiritual but not religious before becoming Atheist?

I was already against religion for a long time before becoming Atheist, yet I held very strong spiritual beliefs. I was very much into New…

Started by William Suphan

28 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

Please Judge My Outline For an Atheist Book I'm Planning

So I've decided recently to write a book about atheism. When approaching the subject, I considered the fact that I couldn't point to one bo…

3 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

I Don't Want Your Pity on Account of my Atheism!

My mother and I have never really clicked. In fact, that could be the understatement of the century. But I accept it. It's what I've become…

Started by Amy Victoria

71 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service