All Discussions Tagged 'and' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The universe and its creator, or why theists fail?

Let's say you go to a playground with a friend, sit down, and start colliding balls with each other. If you do this long enough, and measur…

Started by Boci Boci Tarka

0 Jan 8, 2011

A possible violation of the first amendment?

What do you think? Is this a violation of the separation of church and state? It's noted that the government can neither inhibit nor promo…

Started by Anathema6205

0 Jan 4, 2011

Bob Grant

Bob Grant Online, December 3, 2010: Paragraph 12: "If a group of self-hating bitte…

Started by Lawrence

3 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by noisician

Church Tax Exemption?

Why is it that the church is allowed to be tax exempt?  Everyone else must pay their taxes, but not the church. I know it is a separation o…

Started by Andrew Lafont

15 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Gerald Lamb

Bible belt - represent

So I go to a public school, I live in the bible belt in a very small community. The total sum of children going to my school is about 1500-…

Started by Seth B Rollings

5 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Seth B Rollings

God is beyond space and has no spatial dimensions

God is beyond space and has no spatial dimensions  The trace of gold in the alloy is invisible but becomes visible through microscope (Hua…

Started by Anil Antony

17 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Eoganacht

Thoughts on my family and future. (This is also on my personal 'blog,'

I posted this HERE as well as my blog because, honestly, not only am I very new to Think Atheist, and where the best place to upload any in…

Started by Ethan F.

0 Nov 11, 2010

Obama's Religion?

By ALAN FRAM, Associated Press Writer Alan Fram, Associated Press Writer – 1 hr 8 mins ago WASHINGTON – The White House insisted on T…

Started by Jon Heim

22 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Matt Peters

Abortion, Stem Cells, Contraceptions and Misconceptions

The issue of when "life" is brought into being and the capability of suffering of the unborn is a driving political force in the world toda…

Started by Tha Lord

18 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Seth B Rollings

Ignoring Separation of Church and State

I've seen much of this going on as of late- and Christians are most often the culprit. They willfully ignore the first amendment just to bu…

Started by Anathema6205

2 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Reggie

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service