All Discussions Tagged 'and' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do people we all know and work with, just "assume" that we believe what they believe? This usually becomes self evident around christmas, when everyone just assumes you are a believer in christ?

Happens every year around this time. People automatically assume, you believe as they do. They hand you a religious card with some religiou…

Started by Steve

6 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

Student Ostracized for Atheism

Has anyone followed this at all?  My cousin tipped me off to it.   Damon Fowler

Started by M

6 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by M

What a Waste

While this whole rapture thing was admittedly hilarious for we non-believers (and most Christians alike), it serves to highlight an importa…

Started by Mike Glickman

4 May 22, 2011
Reply by Mike Glickman

Scary, Crazy Right-Wing Christian Wack-Job, and his latest Shenanigans

Okay, so I have heard of James Dobson, Jerry Fallwell, and Pat Robertson, but this guy is new to me. And even more frightening, he seems cr…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

"Easter Sunday Sunrise" sign on city property...need advise ASAP!

Ok my friends, I saw a sign that was on top of a city sign that says "Welcome to X City" in my city driving home (and I am in Southern Cali…

Started by Sassan K.

15 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by IEatDinosaurMeat

Is There Evidence for God?

MODERATION: By popular demand, this discussion is now closed for comments. -------------------------------------------------------------- H…

Started by Kevin Harris

173 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Radu Andreiu

Virginia school board votes to put Ten Commandments back in Giles County schools

In what seemed to be a quickly resolved case last December, the Giles County School Board voted to place a copy of the Ten Commandments alo…

Started by Kenneth Montville D.D.

0 Jan 21, 2011

The universe and its creator, or why theists fail?

Let's say you go to a playground with a friend, sit down, and start colliding balls with each other. If you do this long enough, and measur…

Started by Boci Boci Tarka

0 Jan 8, 2011

A possible violation of the first amendment?

What do you think? Is this a violation of the separation of church and state? It's noted that the government can neither inhibit nor promo…

Started by Anathema6205

0 Jan 4, 2011

Bob Grant

Bob Grant Online, December 3, 2010:http://www.bobgrantonline.com/archive/2010/christmas.cfm Paragraph 12: "If a group of self-hating bitte…

Started by Lawrence

3 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by noisician

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service