All Discussions Tagged 'and' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scary, Crazy Right-Wing Christian Wack-Job, and his latest Shenanigans

Okay, so I have heard of James Dobson, Jerry Fallwell, and Pat Robertson, but this guy is new to me. And even more frightening, he seems cr…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

"Easter Sunday Sunrise" sign on city property...need advise ASAP!

Ok my friends, I saw a sign that was on top of a city sign that says "Welcome to X City" in my city driving home (and I am in Southern Cali…

Started by Sassan K.

15 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by IEatDinosaurMeat

Is There Evidence for God?

MODERATION: By popular demand, this discussion is now closed for comments. -------------------------------------------------------------- H…

Started by Kevin Harris

173 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Radu Andreiu

Virginia school board votes to put Ten Commandments back in Giles County schools

In what seemed to be a quickly resolved case last December, the Giles County School Board voted to place a copy of the Ten Commandments alo…

Started by Kenneth Montville D.D.

0 Jan 21, 2011

The universe and its creator, or why theists fail?

Let's say you go to a playground with a friend, sit down, and start colliding balls with each other. If you do this long enough, and measur…

Started by Boci Boci Tarka

0 Jan 8, 2011

A possible violation of the first amendment?

What do you think? Is this a violation of the separation of church and state? It's noted that the government can neither inhibit nor promo…

Started by Anathema6205

0 Jan 4, 2011

Bob Grant

Bob Grant Online, December 3, 2010:http://www.bobgrantonline.com/archive/2010/christmas.cfm Paragraph 12: "If a group of self-hating bitte…

Started by Lawrence

3 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by noisician

Church Tax Exemption?

Why is it that the church is allowed to be tax exempt?  Everyone else must pay their taxes, but not the church. I know it is a separation o…

Started by Andrew Lafont

15 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Gerald Lamb

Bible belt - represent

So I go to a public school, I live in the bible belt in a very small community. The total sum of children going to my school is about 1500-…

Started by Seth B Rollings

5 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Seth B Rollings

God is beyond space and has no spatial dimensions

God is beyond space and has no spatial dimensions  The trace of gold in the alloy is invisible but becomes visible through microscope (Hua…

Started by Anil Antony

17 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Eoganacht

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Ari E. S. 2 hours ago. 67 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service