All Discussions Tagged 'and' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm confused about morality

What makes something moral or amoral? I feel like we've had this discussion a million times on Think Atheist in some way shape or form. I s…

Started by Belle Rose

235 Jul 9
Reply by Pope Beanie

Political Scorecard: Separation of Church and State, Freedom of Religion

Here is a scorecard published by BillStamp.com which rates U.S. politicians according to how well they support the Separation of Church and…

Started by Andrew

6 Jun 16
Reply by Andrew

Will becoming a vegan save our planet?

I watched an interesting documentary recently called "Vegucated"...Has anyone else seen it?  It raised many ethical questions I am currentl…

Started by Belle Rose

34 Jun 15
Reply by Unseen

What is the value of Atheism to humanity?

Of it's self Atheism makes a simple statement, a rejection of the belief in deities. There is nothing else here, no philosophy of life, of…

Started by Charles J Hunsinger

120 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Mo Trauen

Paranormal Evidence = $1.69 million USD

Just produce evidence for the paranormal and earn $1.69 million USD. Not a cent has yet been collected, but just about every newspaper prin…

Started by _Robert_

0 Jul 2, 2014

Positives are temporal. Negatives are constants.

At least when it comes to the human psyche that is! Quite frankly, I want to die right now but I'm going to put that negative energy into s…

Started by Ari

2 May 6, 2014
Reply by Simon Paynton

Grand Canyon plaques

hey has anyone been to the Grand Canyon lately and witnessed the Christian plaques mounted on the South rim? I only saw one but I gather th…

Started by Steve

0 Apr 8, 2014

What to do with religious loved ones.

My girlfriend of 4 years says she's having doubts on marrying me due to me becoming an atheist 3+ years ago, says she doesn't love me the s…

Started by Patrick Teague

9 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Patrick Teague

The difference between fact and belief.

I would like to start a forum reference to the difference between fact and belief. I have heard several arguments wherein a fact is subject…

Started by Max Powers

50 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Kitchen shortcuts, secrets, tips, and cheats

Small talk seems the perfect category for this. I'll start with something I discovered recently. It's a quick and easy shortcut to preparin…

Started by Unseen

16 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

My Purity Ring

Posted by Michelle Varni on July 5, 2015 at 7:18pm 7 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service