All Discussions Tagged 'and' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the value of Atheism to humanity?

Of it's self Atheism makes a simple statement, a rejection of the belief in deities. There is nothing else here, no philosophy of life, of…

Started by Charles J Hunsinger

120 Sep 14
Reply by Mo Trauen

Paranormal Evidence = $1.69 million USD

Just produce evidence for the paranormal and earn $1.69 million USD. Not a cent has yet been collected, but just about every newspaper prin…

Started by _Robert_

0 Jul 2

Positives are temporal. Negatives are constants.

At least when it comes to the human psyche that is! Quite frankly, I want to die right now but I'm going to put that negative energy into s…

Started by Ari

2 May 6
Reply by Simon Paynton

Grand Canyon plaques

hey has anyone been to the Grand Canyon lately and witnessed the Christian plaques mounted on the South rim? I only saw one but I gather th…

Started by Steve

0 Apr 8

What to do with religious loved ones.

My girlfriend of 4 years says she's having doubts on marrying me due to me becoming an atheist 3+ years ago, says she doesn't love me the s…

Started by Patrick Teague

9 Jan 20
Reply by Patrick Teague

The difference between fact and belief.

I would like to start a forum reference to the difference between fact and belief. I have heard several arguments wherein a fact is subject…

Started by Max Powers

50 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Kitchen shortcuts, secrets, tips, and cheats

Small talk seems the perfect category for this. I'll start with something I discovered recently. It's a quick and easy shortcut to preparin…

Started by Unseen

16 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Does saving 7,300 lives justify a "stop and frisk" policy?

A federal judge ruled on Monday that the stop-and-frisk tactics of the New York Police Department violated the constitutional rights of min…

Started by Unseen

14 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by H3xx

Church-The "Hook-up" Place

I was chatting with a guy who says he is going through the congregation, one single mom at a time. He says in their quest for a "god fearin…

Started by _Robert_

9 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

Dark matter

I came across this and thought it was  pretty cool.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22155222 The way physics is going we are g…

Started by angela kozma

0 Apr 15, 2013

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service