All Discussions Tagged 'and' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the value of Atheism to humanity?

Of it's self Atheism makes a simple statement, a rejection of the belief in deities. There is nothing else here, no philosophy of life, of…

Started by Charles J Hunsinger

120 Sep 14
Reply by Mo Trauen

Paranormal Evidence = $1.69 million USD

Just produce evidence for the paranormal and earn $1.69 million USD. Not a cent has yet been collected, but just about every newspaper prin…

Started by _Robert_

0 Jul 2

Positives are temporal. Negatives are constants.

At least when it comes to the human psyche that is! Quite frankly, I want to die right now but I'm going to put that negative energy into s…

Started by Ari

2 May 6
Reply by Simon Paynton

Grand Canyon plaques

hey has anyone been to the Grand Canyon lately and witnessed the Christian plaques mounted on the South rim? I only saw one but I gather th…

Started by Steve

0 Apr 8

What to do with religious loved ones.

My girlfriend of 4 years says she's having doubts on marrying me due to me becoming an atheist 3+ years ago, says she doesn't love me the s…

Started by Patrick Teague

9 Jan 20
Reply by Patrick Teague

The difference between fact and belief.

I would like to start a forum reference to the difference between fact and belief. I have heard several arguments wherein a fact is subject…

Started by Max Powers

50 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Kitchen shortcuts, secrets, tips, and cheats

Small talk seems the perfect category for this. I'll start with something I discovered recently. It's a quick and easy shortcut to preparin…

Started by Unseen

16 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Does saving 7,300 lives justify a "stop and frisk" policy?

A federal judge ruled on Monday that the stop-and-frisk tactics of the New York Police Department violated the constitutional rights of min…

Started by Unseen

14 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by H3xx

Church-The "Hook-up" Place

I was chatting with a guy who says he is going through the congregation, one single mom at a time. He says in their quest for a "god fearin…

Started by _Robert_

9 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

Dark matter

I came across this and thought it was  pretty cool.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22155222 The way physics is going we are g…

Started by angela kozma

0 Apr 15, 2013

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Gary Clouse 1 minute ago. 64 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 67 Replies

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Physeter 11 hours ago. 20 Replies

Blog Posts

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 0 Comments

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service