All Discussions Tagged 'aliens' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Identified Flying Objects

Since the ET discussion on here was pretty hot before I vent on vacation, I figured this article I just came across would spark the discuss…

Started by Emperor Milos

0 Oct 31, 2013

What is your take on extraterrestrial inteligences?

What is your take on extraterrestrial intelligences, have you seen "UFO"s , or even been in one if you lucky and caught by a surprise ? Hav…

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

638 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by James Cox

The connection between the Creator and the Extraterrestrials

I, without a doubt, believe in aliens. Sadly, I don’t think the world learning that aliens DO exist would be the end of Christianity. Howev…

Started by krystal ellis

4 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by krystal ellis

Teen Kills Self Over Being Undocumented. Who Is Responsible?

(NOTE: I first posted this in the Political forum and soon realized it wouldn't get much attention there, and since it really has nothing m…

Started by Unseen

3 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by basement kitteh

Atheist and science … A challenge to thinking on other topics

I for one don’t get this people, why is it that atheist are so close minded that they lack imagination to see some topics as possibilitys…

Started by Richard C.

109 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Simon Paynton

Evolution and the Problem it May Cause for the Search for Extraterrestrial Life

Okay, I'm no scientist... but I wanted to make this proposal. I have noticed for some time now a possible flaw in the search for life on ot…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

17 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Albert Bakker

The Supernatural Superstition

Bigfoot, ghosts, aliens, the loch ness monster all of these are similar with only a few differences. People will always tell you how “I…

Started by Bronson

5 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

Most bizarre question put forth by a creationist.

While going to the Creation Museum's Facebook page and riffing the photos ,such as the photo of Velociraptor where i placed the riff "Who d…

Started by Jason Paisley

52 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Jason Paisley

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 62 Replies

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 8 hours ago. 20 Replies

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 8 hours ago. 28 Replies

6 YEARS!

Started by Dan in Announcements. Last reply by Pope Beanie 13 hours ago. 6 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 13 hours ago. 12 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service