All Discussions Tagged 'agnostic' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Agnostic/Atheist, You either believe or you don't.

Merriam/Webster DictionaryAgnostic: 1. A person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; b…

Started by Rick Yost

13 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Atheist / Agostic Debate

I've heard a bunch of quite well-known scientists and other famous people (e.g. Niel deGrasse Tyson, Bill Nye) who have claimed that scient…

Started by Julian Fiander

54 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Josh Westhoelter

Hello, from a former Christian!

Hey everyone. I go by "Beyonder" for now as I'm still figuring out my place in the world as a "closeted" agnostic atheist. The reason is th…

Started by Beyonder

40 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Beyonder

Agnostic = Without Knowledge?

Most people recognize that the word "agnostic" simply means without knowledge and is not a position of faith. Atheism and theism are the on…

Started by Nerdy Keith

3 May 22, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

Absolute certainty and being an atheist.

Absolute certainty when it comes to gods is impossible, therefore, why are you an atheist rather than an agnostic atheist.

Started by Eric Allen

48 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Allison Macaluso

Your final straw to deconverting?

Good day fellow atheists! My question to you today: What was the final moment, action or realization that made you completely confident in…

Started by Teri G

64 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by AMBELLINA

Your favorite atheist/"agnostic"/freethinking thinker, writer or orator?

For me, Robert G. Ingersoll takes the cake.  His command of language and reason were impeccable, and his writings and recorded speeches nev…

Started by David S.

33 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

Coming Out to Friends and Family, How Did You Do It?

All my life up until now I've been an agnostic. But I recently made the move to atheist and I am happy where I am. It has brought a sense o…

Started by Patty J

26 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Danielle Van Eeckaute

Agnostic over Athieist

Hey everyone, This is my first post on here and I have a rather simple question for you all.  I do not know how maany of you willl be able…

Started by John Locke

68 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

difference between atheism and agnosticism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFnLtQFkZxc&feature=related (my question was born from bill maher's remarks at  the 4:20 mark) I have fo…

Started by Rene Guzman

49 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Adrienne

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service