All Discussions Tagged 'advice' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Pray for _____"

Recently, there have been many deaths, whether they are in pop culture or not.  There are constantly people saying and trending #Prayfor___…

Started by Melina Pappas

17 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by James Cox

In Need of Some Friendly Advice

So I have a sleight issue. I am an Atheist and my girlfriend is a Catholic (her mom is kind of hardcore). Any time that the issue of religi…

Started by Real Life James Bond

60 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by John Crockett

How do you deal?

How do you deal with being inundated with religious suggestions, comments and dialogue on a daily basis? I feel like since I finally identi…

Started by Asidius

51 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

Obsessed with atheism

I feel the necessity to get advice on this particular situation in my life. I'll start with a little background: even though my country in…

Started by Cesar Deicide

1 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by John Kelly

Which thoughts are mine and which are the fault of indoctrination?

Please excuse the novel here... I tend to try to explain myself so clearly that I go overboard, so sorry about that. Also, sorry if this is…

Started by dizzyduckie

102 May 18, 2012
Reply by Joop Kruisselbrink

Idiot Creationist Troll on a Youtube Video...

Okay! So I encourage anyone who gets a kick out of morons to feel free to comment back at him. I'm done with him personally because I'm tir…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

1 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Leif Westermark

Struggle

Are you or were you a nice person who just struggles with a hatred for religion (not a dislike) but a hatred? You really don't want to be t…

Started by Demitri Felder

6 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Faith Ellis

Tired of new age bullcrap

Today I met someone that told me that they were not going to vaccinate their child because it causes autism. Sometimes I get really tired o…

Started by Demitri Felder

45 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Arcus

What should I have done?

So...I was at a red light today about to make a u-turn and I see this idiot jackass in front of me throw out his wrappers of food (literall…

Started by Sassan K.

11 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

Sitting on the fence about a family friend

So I'll be the first person to tell you to ask someone for help but of course I never listen to my own advice...until now. I'm a little los…

Started by Devin Saunders

9 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by CJ

RSS

Forum

Coming Out as Humanist

Started by Barry Adamson in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by archaeopteryx 21 minutes ago. 18 Replies

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Simon Mathews 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 20 hours ago. 15 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service