All Discussions Tagged 'abortion' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Counter-protesting the anti-choicers at Planned Parenthood

I'm just wondering if anyone else does this, and what your experiences are with it? So far, I stop if I'm driving by and engage them in con…

Started by Cody Staub

2 Aug 14
Reply by Cody Staub

Implications of todays Supreme Court decision on freedom of religion and contraception

Today, the Supremes decided, along conservative/liberal lines, that Obamacare cannot require closely-held corporations to pay for health ca…

Started by Unseen

12 Jul 5
Reply by Unseen

Abortion: Bible silent wrt definition of human life in the womb

I just checked out a few websites that focus on right-to-life, and what's wrong with abortion. I didn't bother with scholarly sources, so I…

Started by Pope Beanie

4 Jun 16
Reply by Dr. Bob

Changing Stance on Abortion for Religious Reasons

So I asked a question over on Yahoo Answers in reference to epigenetics potentially being a cause for homosexuality. And I came across an…

Started by Nerdy Keith

3 Apr 23
Reply by Obfuskation

Should a company be allowed to opt out of Obamacare for religious reasons?

An Ohio company wants to opt out of Obamacare for reasons they say are protected by Freedom of Religion. Do they have a point? Suppose you…

Started by Unseen

35 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Texas bans 90% of abortion clinics. Religion is NOT the enemy?

The state Senate in Texas just voted to ban abortions after 20 weeks, require physicians who perform abortions to have admitting privileges…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

0 Jul 13, 2013

Do Men have the right to a "financial abortion"

I was reading this blog article in HuffyPost from about 2 years ago. The author brings up a point where she says: "While pro-choice legisla…

Started by Adam

133 May 23, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Now The Catholic Church Is Arguing That Fetuses Are NOT Persons (loud forehead slap)

Lori Stodghill was 31-years old, seven-months pregnant with twin boys and feeling sick when she arrived at St. Thomas More hospital in Caño…

Started by Unseen

4 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Sarah Jane Hall

Life begins at conception

I'm an atheist. I believe in reproductive rights for women. I believe a woman should be able to abort a pregnancy no questions asked. Why s…

Started by Unseen

146 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Ed

Abortion

In this discussion I would like to talk about abortion. It is always something I have felt very strong about and would argue to the ends of…

Started by Joli

732 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 25 minutes ago. 12 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 63 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 4 hours ago. 7 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 5 hours ago. 25 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service