All Discussions Tagged 'a' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is a "good" life

The title is pretty self-explanatory. What do you personally believe is a good life? Does it involve being with a certain someone, having a…

Started by John Locke

14 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Dylan Blaine

Was the United States founded as a religious nation? What are your thoughts.

I recently commented about an article about Wikipedia lists E pluribus unum as one of the mottoes of the United States and notes that it wa…

Started by Michael Wylie

0 Jan 6, 2011

Start thinking atheist just through "self-learning"?

Hi all,i found this site some months ago and I was really happy about that, because I was hardly argueing about religion at school during m…

Started by Ben

11 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

Professor fired for removing a crucifix in a public school

This week a professor was fired in the region of Wallis / Switzerland for removing a crucifix from his school class wall, his director stat…

Started by Jerome

3 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

No Offense to all atheist but.......

,,,,, catchy title ahe! , any way back to the real topic ,i have been an atheist since the age of reasoning (when i was 12) , I've always k…

Started by Esam Rivera

64 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Esam Rivera

Generic Letter to a Theist.

I come from a very religious Christian family, I've read the bible. I've also read the Qur'an, the Tanakh, and the Dhammapada. I have done…

Started by Jon Heim

47 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Dave G

God vs. other storybook characters

Okay... so far, the only "evidence" I have ever been able to get from a theist for the existence of God is  the Bible says that God is real…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

16 May 3, 2010
Reply by Natasha Kenny

The Qur'an

Hello People of the Inter-Webs! I, the "defeating the bible one chapter at a time" guy, I wish to expand and criticize the Qur'an. I offer…

Started by Andrew Lafont

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Apple

Troll Fun - Skycomet Calls out a Youtube "Fake Atheist - Theist Pretending to be a Reformed Atheist"

PrattvilleCityLimits (6 hours ago) Show Hide Reply | Not Spam I wish that I'd never heard of atheism, or at least had been forewarned that…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

18 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Eoganacht

RSS

Forum

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Simon Mathews 9 minutes ago. 9 Replies

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 129 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by David Seidman 3 hours ago. 8 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 7 hours ago. 25 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Virgil 9 hours ago. 202 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service