All Discussions Tagged 'The' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How much government openness is too much?

Right now, hearings about how the US will address ISIS are going on in Washington D.C. During one exchange, Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, the cha…

Started by Unseen

13 Sep 26
Reply by Virgil

Implications of todays Supreme Court decision on freedom of religion and contraception

Today, the Supremes decided, along conservative/liberal lines, that Obamacare cannot require closely-held corporations to pay for health ca…

Started by Unseen

12 Jul 5
Reply by Unseen

Does God HAVE to be good?

Perhaps because Christians portray Yahweh as "The God of Love" and prayers with lines like "God so loved the world that he gave his only so…

Started by Unseen

23 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Was Jesus The Wrong Choice?

The title says it all, was Jesus the right choice? To give a little back ground Jesus was not the only Messiah during the firt century. The…

Started by Real Life James Bond

121 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Did The Oscars Reward Mediocrity?

Two films in particular got a lot of awards at the last Oscars ceremony: Argo and Silver Linings Playbook. I've seen both and both seemed t…

Started by Unseen

0 Mar 3, 2013

Do we really need laws against hate crimes?

If man A punches man B in the chops silently, it's assault and battery. If he says "You fucking Icelander," during the assault it's a hate…

Started by Unseen

25 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

The most harmful religion

About the Abrahamic religions, I have 3 points to discuss,   #1- What is the most harmful religion in your opinion?   #2-  What is the mos…

Started by Hope

100 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Spencer Klinefelter

Out of "The Quotable Atheist "

My local library has very few books related to the topic "atheism" but this little gem I did find:  "The Quotable Atheist - Ammunition for…

Started by Kairan Nierde

10 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Matthew

Star Trek: The Original Series - A Piece of the Action

I have always found alot of humor in this http://www.startrek.com/watch_episode/jU7ahgNe0xNC3_yDHXb6MV5Z2UftbSkm Gene Roddenberry  STAR TRE…

Started by Kiamema

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Doug Reardon

The Good Book by A. C. Grayling

Not sure this is a good idea... What do you guys think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8kNRcBWXPM Had to fix link Gah

Started by Corey K

10 May 8, 2011
Reply by Greg Gorey

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

In Avoidance of Anger

Posted by Pope Beanie on November 27, 2014 at 4:59pm 0 Comments

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service