All Discussions Tagged 'Rights' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the value of Atheism to humanity?

Of it's self Atheism makes a simple statement, a rejection of the belief in deities. There is nothing else here, no philosophy of life, of…

Started by Charles J Hunsinger

120 Sep 14
Reply by Mo Trauen

Secret NSA domestic spying: the survellence state is here and you live in it

"The National Security Agency and the FBI are tapping directly into the central servers of nine leading U.S. Internet companies, extracting…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

29 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

What would you put into a new Constitution

I love the Jefferson Memorial in DC. There is one wall with an inscription that states: I am not an advocate for frequent changes in laws a…

Started by Sagacious Hawk

0 Jan 16, 2013

Education and Faith Schools.

I have just watched a documentary about faith schools in Britain by Richard Dawkins. Here is a link: http://vimeo.com/18400308 In this docu…

Started by Sean Core

0 Jul 29, 2012

Mormon leader gives anti-gay sermon after suicides – Sign the open letter!

Many of us are familiar with the struggle that so many lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender teens face. Anti-LGBT bullying in schools is…

Started by Jon Heim

28 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Anne Hathaway says she left Catholicism in support of her gay brother

@LGBTweet on twitter shared this, it had to do with Religion so I thought it might vaguely be appropriate for this site LOL. ;) Original ar…

Started by luvtheheaven

0 Feb 7, 2010

RSS

Forum

Coming Out as Humanist

Started by Barry Adamson in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by archaeopteryx 57 minutes ago. 18 Replies

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Simon Mathews 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 21 hours ago. 15 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service