All Discussions Tagged 'Religious' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arizona et al

The attempt in Arizona to pass a law permitting discrimination against gays and lesbians by Christians was thwarted by the overwhelming out…

Started by Philip Jarrett

7 Apr 8
Reply by Philip Jarrett

I Have Failed, You Guys

I'll give you guys a brief background to this story... I have been working at a place for almost 5 months.It's my first job.Everyone there…

Started by Bouncy Edhel

31 Mar 20
Reply by Andy Hoke

Dealing With Religious Customers At Work

So I have been working at an insurance agency for four months already. This is my first job. My boss and all of my coworkers are insanely r…

Started by Bouncy Edhel

50 Mar 16
Reply by Bouncy Edhel

War, Terrorism, Religious conflict, and the people it affects.

Hello.  I'm Dave and fairly new to TA.  I want to have an open discussion where we talk about 'War, Terrorism, Religious conflict, and the…

Started by David Smith

22 Feb 7
Reply by David Smith

Working at place with very religious people...

So I am 21 years old and for the first time in my life I have a job! Hooray!So I started working 2 weeks ago and well, the place is full of…

Started by Bouncy Edhel

57 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT12X-8ZQT8 I am wondering what you guys think about this. I can imagine what you guys might think, but I am…

Started by Real Life James Bond

57 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Barry Adamson

Review: Les [Religieuse] Miserables

Hello Heathens, So, I finally went to see the new Les Miserables musical. I read the book some years ago, and I always knew there was a goo…

Started by M.B.

2 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Johno

Trying to Reason with Fundies is Pointless... so... what can we do?

The more time that passes and the more books I read, the more I realize how dangerous the religious right is, and how pointless it is to tr…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

Brain-Washing Techniques Used by Religious Groups to Convert Others

Brain-Washing Techniques Used by Religious Groups to Convert Others. Many Contemporary Religious Groups Were Called Cults at One Time. http…

Started by Hope

7 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Hope

Religious People better neighbors

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/2010-11-15-column15_ST_N.htm Apparently secular people are not part of the community and thus a…

Started by Andrew Lafont

5 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Bill

RSS

Forum

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 27 minutes ago. 2 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Kairan Nierde 1 hour ago. 23 Replies

Calling All Vaginas!

Started by Pope Beanie in Small Talk 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service