All Discussions Tagged 'Religion' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Abrahamic Religions Decrease Robot Production Compared to the Shinto Religion in Japan

How can one's religion affect the production of Robots?  When your religion is an Abrahamic Religion in contrast to the Shinto Religion of…

Started by Jesus_Was_A_Man_Or_Myth_Or_Both

0 Oct 17, 2010

Does Atheism Exist

I'm not sure if this question has ever been asked or what possible discussions have been had on it. And I am curious to hear some responses…

Started by Trevauhn Grant

68 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by james

You will probably make fun of me for this but...

You will probably make fun of me for this but I was visiting a christian singles dating site recently and found this:I am 31 and have been…

Started by Jon Heim

23 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Lisa

How can doctors and scientists often times consider themselves christians?

I really do not understand this. these are smart people that work hard to accomplish the goals that they set for themselves, but they thank…

Started by Jon Heim

20 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

A quote for you

I am part of the sun as my eye is part of me. That I am part of the earth my feet know perfectly, and my blood is part of the sea. There is…

Started by Martin Pribble

0 Aug 9, 2010

Essay from a non-athiest, interested in hearing your honest opinion

Here is an essay I've wrote, the result of a lot of pondering on the subject. Would be happy to hear your honest opinions! Intended only to…

Started by John Smith

64 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by No name

Fear Driven Generation

I'm sitting with an uncle at a family reunion last month and it became clear to me that his right wing politics is fear based. Everything t…

Started by Gaytor

29 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Climate Change Skeptics and Religion

I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts were about. Is there a correlation between climate change skeptics and those with religious beli…

Started by Jin-oh Choi

204 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Keith Johnston

Chronic Guilt Disorder - A Religious Psychiatric Pathology

This was taken from my most recent post in my outside blog - The Atheist Goddess:   Friday, April 2, 2010 Chronic Guilt Disorder - A Religi…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

29 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"Courtyard of the Gentiles"

"We, as believers, must have at heart even those people who consider themselves agnostics or atheists," he said. "When we speak of a New Ev…

Started by Andrew Lafont

3 May 31, 2010
Reply by Hank Hell

RSS

Forum

Gun control laws - safer or more dangerous?

Started by Simon Mathews in Politics. Last reply by Belle Rose 24 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Should we change people?

Started by Austin Weekly in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 2 hours ago. 10 Replies

What do you think of Higher Power(s)? Please share.

Started by Chelsey Carlson in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 2 hours ago. 19 Replies

Here less than two hours

Started by Douglas Fo in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago. 16 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service