All Discussions Tagged 'Religion' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to argue against a particular delusion.

Hello everyone, A friend of mine is a pretty die-hard Christian (shock horror, both of his parents are missionaries/vicars) and he often…

Started by Natasha Gladwell

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

Pope condemns 'trickle down economics', American right-wing goes berzerk

No to an Economy of Exclusion "Just as the commandment “Thou shalt not kill” sets a clear limit in order to safeguard the value of human li…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

6 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Dr. Bob

Religion and Music

I am a music lover I love all kinds from death metal to classical and nearly everything in between and outside too even to small extant gos…

Started by Brendan

0 Nov 26, 2013

A Step in the Right Direction on Religious Tax Exemption

After reading the article about the drug induced atrocity I echoed the idea of another's comment about the article and went looking for bet…

Started by Ward Cressin

0 Nov 25, 2013

Happy National Day of Prayer everybody

Yesterday the President of the United States issued a proclamation calling upon all Americans "to turn to God in prayer", including 13 mill…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

9 May 2, 2013
Reply by RobertPiano

I P***ed Up The Wrong Creek

Take a look at this thread that I commented on  http://twighlightslastgleaming.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/searching-for-the-proof-that-there-

Started by Real Life James Bond

28 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Roger

New doc dissects the challenges, feats of pastors-turned-atheists

WASHINGTON – A new documentary called “Refusing My Religion” is diving into the issue of former pastors coming out as atheists. The film is…

Started by Rob Klaers

3 Apr 20, 2013

Astonishing Ignorance

"Creationists believe the straightforward interpretation of Scripture—the earth and all living things were supernaturally created in six so…

78 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT12X-8ZQT8 I am wondering what you guys think about this. I can imagine what you guys might think, but I am…

57 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Barry Adamson

Questioning An Atheist

So I just created a new blog thats like ask a ninja, except with Atheist. There is something similar, but I wanted to take on the challenge…

4 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Real Life James Bond

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 15 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service