All Discussions Tagged 'Politics' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Death of Western Christendom

How will it happen?  With a bang or a whimper?  Will it completely die out?  Or will it evolve into something completely different in terms…

Started by Barry Adamson

1 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

America as a source of good for the world??

I know that most atheists tend to be liberals and most liberals who tend to be to the extreme left tend to view U.S. foreign policy as a so…

Started by Sassan K.

3 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

Indefinite detention of citizens...

Our Commander in Chief is targeting legal citizens.  That is what this video is implying.  Does anyone have more information on this subjec…

Started by Michelob

0 Dec 12, 2011

Herman Cain for President? Please weigh in : )

I have not made any type of decision of where I might stand in the next election. Just wanting to get some feed back on this guy and what h…

Started by Joli

7 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Luke Scientiae

Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

I think it is obvious that Christianity has become mostly benign and secularized for the most part and I don't see Christians subjugating t…

Started by Sassan K.

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

Virginia school board votes to put Ten Commandments back in Giles County schools

In what seemed to be a quickly resolved case last December, the Giles County School Board voted to place a copy of the Ten Commandments alo…

Started by Kenneth Montville D.D.

0 Jan 21, 2011

Fear Driven Generation

I'm sitting with an uncle at a family reunion last month and it became clear to me that his right wing politics is fear based. Everything t…

Started by Gaytor

29 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

SCOTUS, WTF?!

So, I found this link at NPR today.Some might argue that corporate funding for campaigns leads to corruption, and they would be right to do…

Started by Ashli Axtell

9 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

Friendships

I'm from Washington. As you know 4 police officers were executed yesterday. So I post an update on FB saying I'm thinking of them and note…

Started by Gaytor

18 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Spam and Politics

In the last four years I have sent money to three Democrats for very specific reasons. For the last year, I have been getting spam from eve…

Started by Gaytor

7 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service