All Discussions Tagged 'New' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Four rapists sentenced to death

An Indian court sentenced four men to death Friday for the rape and murder of a 23-year-old woman in New Delhi, an attack that appalled the…

Started by Unseen

38 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

Barack Obama's Reply To Vladimir Putin's NY Times Op-Ed

WHAT DID I JUST READ? By Barack Obama Imagine my surprise when I opened the New York Times and read Vladimir Putin's Op-ed. I didn't know w…

Started by Unseen

0 Sep 13, 2013

Does The State Have A Right To Ban Large Soft Drinks?

Mayor Bloomberg 's controversial ban on large, sugary sodas fell flat Monday when a judge shredded nearly every legal argument advanced by…

Started by Unseen

77 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

Bart Ehrman - a wishy washy Christian

If you do not know of Bart Ehrman, he is a popular author of many texts concerning New Testament theology--I even used one in my classes. …

Started by Cathy Cooper

25 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Cathy Cooper

Greetings to All!

Greetings from a new member from the Netherlands. I'm a bit of a dweeb, a nerd if you like, and damn proud of it. If you tell me a story I…

Started by Rob the Ridiculous

2 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by SteveInCO

I need a little help...

I recently became an open Atheist, and admittedly I've been a bit of an ass about it with my family. I scoff at the candidates they support…

Started by Grady Jean

64 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

I'm new!

Hi think atheist members! I'm new here but have been reading the twitter feeds ALOT. Just read my account page to find out about me if you'…

Started by Adam Hanzel

2 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Dennis Weaver

Half in/Half out of the Atheist closet

Hello all, I am a 28 year old atheist in beautiful Fort Collins, CO and brand spanking new to this site. I have joined several interesting…

Started by Tiffany Hughes

5 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Nate

New to site, expressing my feelings. thanks to any readers

Hello all, I am new to this site.  Loving it to the fullest extent.  Atheists are becoming more accepted in the world, but are still outcas…

Started by Chase King

15 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Ethan Levy

Good to be here

Hi all,   A friend showed me this site recently and I've been silently reading the debate and discourse. It's really good to find a place l…

Started by Kai

0 Dec 24, 2010

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service