All Discussions Tagged 'Music' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OK, fellow Infidels, Heathens, and other nonreligious-flavored peeps, time to fess up....

Thinking about the music each of us tends to like, an easy question to answer for most of us is "what is your favorite atheist/nonreligious…

Started by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

0 May 21

Religion and Music

I am a music lover I love all kinds from death metal to classical and nearly everything in between and outside too even to small extant gos…

Started by Brendan

0 Nov 26, 2013

Any songs by CHRISTIAN/religious bands you like?

I know we've done quite a few discussions about the various atheist-freethought themed songs and music that we all like; I thought I'd "fli…

Started by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

25 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Morelli Junior

I've been listening to Xian music recently. Just for fun

Have any of you guys found a time in your life where you wanted to go through common religious traditions just to see what it's like, what…

Started by Keath Vickery

37 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Dylan Blaine

Atheistic Lyrics

There are a lot of religious songs out there, just far too many, but very few explicitly godless songs. The only one I've heard is Imagine…

Started by Akshay Bist

30 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

Favorite Freethought Songs

I was driving along with my I-pod on random and on kicked A Perfect Cricles version of Imagine. I have at least a dozen songs that are athe…

Started by Gaytor

17 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Chuck B.

Atheist Songs

During this time of oversaturation of Jesus tunes, I thought I would ask if anyone knows some good atheist/anti-religious songs. Rush is on…

Started by Norm Jensen

22 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Rob H

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service