All Discussions Tagged 'Michael' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Religious hate group to protest NFL football game because...

...the Dallas Cowboys recently signed Michael Sam, the first openly gay player in the NFL, to the practice squad. The American Decency Asso…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

1 Sep 7
Reply by Christopher Hollis

Police accountability and Michael Brown

Michael Brown was 18 years old, black and unarmed when a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri shot him to death after a scuffle in the stre…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

311 Aug 28
Reply by MikeLong

Justice or crap shoot?

The jury considering the so-called "loud music trial" convicted Michael Dunn of the four lesser charges but couldn't reach a unanimous deci…

Started by Unseen

24 Feb 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Forgiveness

Forbes released its list of the most disliked NFL players and that ex-dog fighter, Michael Vick, is at the top of their list. He served nea…

Started by Unseen

37 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by MikeLong

There is no such thing as consensus science. If it's consensus, it isn't science. If it's science, it isn't consensus: Period.

"Aliens Cause Global Warming” is a rather interesting speech given by Michael Crichton which may have you thinking hard about your opinions…

Started by Unseen

54 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

Michael Jackson is dead and I'm a happy camper.

I concede that I've had fun as a child when Thriller came out, then the video, danced to much of his music throughout my life. His music…

Started by Gaytor

17 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Charles Stover

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service