All Discussions Tagged 'Islam' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Apostasy and Islam. What's the Deal?

I've ran across some former Muslims that say that the punishment for Apostasy in not death. They have claimed that the Qu'ran never suggest…

Started by Gaytor

47 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Arcus

Asylum for a Moroccan critical of Islam

Kacem al Ghazzali is a Moroccan blogger who runs a blog that is very critical of Islam and supportive of women's rights. He is an atheist a…

Started by Jason Paisley

3 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

DOVE WORLD OUTREACH CENTER Gainesville FL

Here I am in Gainesville whilst the world watches as plans are made to burn the Quarn. Nobody has come up with an appropriate response here…

Started by Faith Carr

10 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by No name

Donating Books to Islamic School Girls?

I saw a Dan Dennet article in which he suggests donating books to Islamic Schoolgirls, which to me seems like a fantastic idea. I googled t…

Started by Justin T Williams

4 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by No name

Pakistan Shuts Down Facebook because of "Draw Mohammed Day Protest" - They'll never get it will they?

As a protest to Islam's rioting, protesting, [and sometimes murdering] after anyone creates a cartoon or characature of Mohammed, a brave f…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

2 May 20, 2010
Reply by Mario Rodgers

Darwin and Dawkins : The Prophets of Atheism Unveiled

Tomorrow night (Wednesday 17th March) the University of Plymouth Islamic Society will be giving a talk entitled Darwin and Dawkins : The P…

Started by CthulhuRisen

11 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Mr. Apostate

Dogmatic Necessity is the Mother of Invention

Oh my Gigimo. I am somewhere between shock, awe, and nausea. What I don't understand are claims that the product has been met with some s…

Started by Shine

0 Oct 6, 2009

Anti-Blasphemy Resolution

Saw this on a blog today. It says the UN is trying to block speech that offends religion, specifically islam. This is the kind of crap of t…

Started by Josh

4 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Johnny

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service