All Discussions Tagged 'Islam' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From unshakeable faith in Islam to absolute denial of it.

Hello everyone, There was a time when I used to pity atheists and non-muslims in general for being so blinded from the truth. I didn't know…

Started by Free_yourmind

8 Oct 5
Reply by Free_yourmind

There are peaceful Muslims. So what?

Are peaceful people irrelevant? During a Heritage Foundation (conservative think tank) panel discussion about Benghazi, some poor Muslim gi…

Started by Unseen

47 Jul 10
Reply by Unseen

Shiara court: pregnant woman to be flogged and executed

A pregnant Sudanese woman who refused to renounce her Christianity was sentenced to death by hanging Thursday in a Khartoum court, provokin…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

6 May 18
Reply by Unseen

Mufa’khathat - found out about it recently but can't find a legit source

Hi, everyone. I have question for Arab speaking members. No one in Turkey knows anything about Mufa’khathat, neither is there any source th…

Started by Semra Pia

0 Jan 15

Ex-Muslim seeking help.

I'm an Egyptian ex-Muslim Atheist and I'm am residing illegally in Denmark with my girlfriend (who is Danish) as I am scared to go back to…

Started by Egyptian Atheist

25 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Soldier killed in Woolwich, London, UK

Two men mowed down a man meters away from a barracks in the town of Woolwich, They then proceeded to jump out of the car and stab and hack…

Started by TheyCallMeDave

28 May 23, 2013
Reply by Phil orr

Worldwide known Pianist Fazil Say was sentenced for being an atheist. Turkey is going to the middle age step by step.

Here is the link of the grim, shameful news: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22151212  World-renowned Turkish pianist Fazil Say has…

Started by Melih Tiftik

16 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Jorita

Would you publish a work similar in scope to Salman Rushdie's "Satanic Verses?"

If your vocation was a writer/novelist and you believed there was a need to expose the tyranny that is the religion of Islam, would you con…

Started by Ed

29 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Muslim Brotherhood wrangled Egypt out of the hands of democracy, what will happen next?

The news got a little overshadowed but Egypt has voted and a small majority of Egyptians voted for a Sharia based constitution. A sad turni…

Started by Umbra

20 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Ed

Facebook conversion to Islam

I'm on holiday at the moment, so I was relaxed and in a good mood today when I received a message from someone on Facebook. I don't usually…

Started by Prazzie

9 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Prazzie

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 15 minutes ago. 21 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 37 minutes ago. 4 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 10 hours ago. 60 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Belle Rose 14 hours ago. 1 Reply

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service