All Discussions Tagged 'God' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please Help... Discussion with Theist

http://forums.carm.org/vbb/showthread.php?64842-Why-I-dont-believe-in-leprechauns&p=1962522&viewfull=1#post1962522   Hopefully you…

Started by Nathan Hevenstone

2 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Rocky john

What is Exactly An "Atheist"

I have had this discussion on other threads and I wanted to get your opinions on what most fellow Atheists consider an "Atheist". I have al…

Started by Sassan K.

124 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by mvitaminx

So, God "takes sides" on sporting events??

I'm sorry but that had to be a stupid thing to hear. "Reporter: Jason Terry, you predicted you would have a great game tonight, what made y…

Started by Sassan K.

9 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by erik112358

Facebook Response

Just saw someone post this:   "ever notice how society and morals started to fall apart right about the time God became optional"   As I th…

Started by Caesar MacEntire

24 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Steve

Argumentation as Evidence for God

MOD EDIT: Title changed to better reflect the nature of this posting. -----------------------------------------------------     As promised…

Started by Kevin Harris

196 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Nathan Palo

Is Christopher Hitchens a Religious Apologist?

I have a new article in Tikkun magazine where I point out the inconsistencies in Hitchens' arguments about religion.  In fact the popular a…

Started by Be Scofield

19 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Kirsten

God loves Satan that much!

Last weekend I was in a class and the teacher said the best argument she heard about the question of god allowing evil in the world, was fr…

Started by edluzardo

10 May 17, 2011
Reply by Akshay Bist

Is There Evidence for God?

MODERATION: By popular demand, this discussion is now closed for comments. -------------------------------------------------------------- H…

Started by Kevin Harris

173 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Radu Andreiu

Dear Theists

Hypothetically, if I claimed to be God or any sort of deity, what sort of proof would I need other than performing miracles? It is to my un…

Started by Yahweh

17 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Bryan B

The Astounding Evidence For God’s Existence: Cosmology/Astronomy

I plan on responding to this article and could use any and all help or info. How would you all respond? The Astounding Evidence For God’s E…

Started by Mr Good Without God

4 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Mr Good Without God

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 6 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service