All Discussions Tagged 'God' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under God."

An ostensibly theistic House stenographer got on the dais and shouted until she was dragged away as the House voted to pass the Senate deal…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

18 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Arcus

What will be the fate of 'Under God' in Massachusetts and other states?

A family of Humanists in Massachusetts just asked a judge to order an end to the state mandated, teacher led, daily declaration in public s…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

13 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

The science of disproving God

I believe God himself would like me to ask this question:What do you call the science of disproving God? If you don't believe He exists, wh…

Started by Trevauhn Grant

78 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

What's Your Best Argument For God?

I'm thinking about posting this to a few more religious forums, but I'd just like to hear what people have to say on here. So, playing Devi…

Started by Emily DW

201 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"If you don't accept Jesus as your savior, you're going to burn in Hell!"

You gotta love the irony of this rationale. Although, on the too-many times it's been yelled in my face, I wasn't able to really appreciate…

Started by Rick Yost

35 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Nina van der Roos

God needn't be a man-made construct

As a species, when we were younger we anthropomorphised everything. In other words, we translated externalities through our own experience.…

Started by diggerbanks

67 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Strega

Agnostic/Atheist, You either believe or you don't.

Merriam/Webster DictionaryAgnostic: 1. A person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; b…

Started by Rick Yost

13 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Arguments for the existence of one or more gods.

I have been engaged in a long and convoluted discussion with a Roman Catholic correspondent, and I've been wracking my brain trying to come…

Started by Hank Ronan

6 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Wesley

On The Pope

I had a discussion earlier about the pope, but I've stepped back a second and have been wondering if Atheists should be concerned about who…

Started by Real Life James Bond

2 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Adam

One Issue I Have With Religion

I am curious if others feel the same way as me, but when someone tells me that I have "God given talent" or I was "blessed by God" I get a…

Started by Real Life James Bond

49 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by MikeLong

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 3 hours ago. 39 Replies

I don't know what to say

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ward Cressin 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Ward Cressin 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service