All Discussions Tagged 'Faith' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The science of disproving God

I believe God himself would like me to ask this question:What do you call the science of disproving God? If you don't believe He exists, wh…

Started by Trevauhn Grant

78 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

Was Jesus The Wrong Choice?

The title says it all, was Jesus the right choice? To give a little back ground Jesus was not the only Messiah during the firt century. The…

Started by Real Life James Bond

121 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Secular Morality: Having Faith in Humanity

ALL right, all right. And so: Here we are. I posted this same text on my blog earlier, but eager as I am for some deliberation/discussion,…

Started by Roman Candles

0 Mar 11, 2013

Faith and Reason: A Reply

My brother posted this on my Facebook wall last night with the comment, "Curious how you respond to this." http://www.dominicanablog.com/2

Started by Sagacious Hawk

19 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

Lifespan versus Faith

I can't imagine someone who is 237 years old having religious beliefs. If our species somehow continuously evolves into a longer lived spec…

Started by RobertPiano

15 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by dragotron

WHY?

I do not comprehend how so many people are deceived by the falsehoods and illogical fallacies of things they were told and believed immedia…

Started by Xoandre Moats

1 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Xoandre Moats

Education and Faith Schools.

I have just watched a documentary about faith schools in Britain by Richard Dawkins. Here is a link: http://vimeo.com/18400308 In this docu…

Started by Sean Core

0 Jul 29, 2012

Are Atheist Certain?

An absolute negation needs the proof of the positive to be certain?  Absolute negation: "You will never be anything but a drunk." To be ce…

Started by Maurice Whitehurst

74 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Nathan Sexton

What does it cost to have faith?

Hi, I had a Facebook message conversation with my cousin concerning evolution. I am not planning to go any further with him on it but one o…

Started by Tom Hail

11 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

Whats more important, facts, faith, or being right

Interestingly this has to do with a recent comment to one of my articles, (I am a political columnist/ Libertarian/ Atheist bent) that said…

Started by Jesse Mathewson

6 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Jesse Mathewson

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 14 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service