All Discussions Tagged 'Facebook' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Facebook Discussion with a Preacher

I had a friend from high school "friend me" on Facebook years ago. He's a preacher now and even though I'm an atheist I kept him as a frien…

Started by Randy Riggs

54 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Val Wuthrich

Facebook conversion to Islam

I'm on holiday at the moment, so I was relaxed and in a good mood today when I received a message from someone on Facebook. I don't usually…

Started by Prazzie

9 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Prazzie

Facebook Response

Just saw someone post this:   "ever notice how society and morals started to fall apart right about the time God became optional"   As I th…

Started by Caesar MacEntire

24 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Steve

How hard do you push your atheism on Facebook?

In my everyday life, I wear my atheism on my sleeve. I don't throw it in anyone's face, but I will react if the topic of religion comes up…

Started by Christian McFadden

132 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by M

Christian Facebook Posts

Recently I have noticed a new viral facebook thing but the major difference to others is that this one is christianity and I wonder if anyo…

Started by Daniel Mackay

1 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Dave G

Some people are just too sensitive...

Time for another round of Facebook defriendings. It seems that every few months I kick up some kind of controversy, and end up with a coupl…

Started by Johnny

35 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

Pakistan Shuts Down Facebook because of "Draw Mohammed Day Protest" - They'll never get it will they?

As a protest to Islam's rioting, protesting, [and sometimes murdering] after anyone creates a cartoon or characature of Mohammed, a brave f…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

2 May 20, 2010
Reply by Mario Rodgers

Online posting?

I, the Defeating one bible chapter at a Time, I am on Facebook. Theists want me to stop 'Bashing' their religion. What a Theist Posted: "…

Started by Andrew Lafont

3 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Whitney

Bible prophecy: Proof that Facebook is the Antichrist!

All in good fun, of course, don't panic...but it seems the End Times are here! Biblical proof that Facebook bears the Number of the Beast!…

Started by Reason

1 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

Friendships

I'm from Washington. As you know 4 police officers were executed yesterday. So I post an update on FB saying I'm thinking of them and note…

Started by Gaytor

18 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Forum

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Simon Mathews 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 19 hours ago. 15 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service