All Discussions Tagged 'Evolution' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skeptics Shouldn't Believe in Evolution?

It never fails. It seems I can't post anything on my facebook anymore without sparking some sort of debate. This time I post an interesting…

Started by Mr Good Without God

35 Oct 4
Reply by W Robb aka Lmale

Finding Secular/Rational Doctors

I don't have a personal doctor. I have a dentist that I really like. but I'm healthy. For the irregular issues like a staph infection 4 or…

Started by Gaytor

10 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

Astonishing Ignorance

"Creationists believe the straightforward interpretation of Scripture—the earth and all living things were supernaturally created in six so…

Started by Real Life James Bond

78 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Reaction to Christian Chain E-Mail and Atheist Alternative

I'm sure there are many posts on christian chain emails sent from family and friends and how to deal with it as an atheist. I just received…

Started by Randy Riggs

24 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Kairan Nierde

The Death of Western Christendom

How will it happen?  With a bang or a whimper?  Will it completely die out?  Or will it evolve into something completely different in terms…

Started by Barry Adamson

1 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

Teaching Creationism in Tennessee Schools

Legislation has recently passed in Tennessee that will allow teachers and students to question current "controversial theories" like evolut…

Started by Brandon Langham

18 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Kyle Wilkins

Evolution help please?

So, being in AP Biology, our coursework for the year concerns evolution. We finally reached it and I'm astonished that 98% of my class lite…

Started by Adam Hanzel

3 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Ceci

Evolution dispute

For what's probably the first time in my life, I find myself incapable of thinking of a decent response, probably because it's been an extr…

Started by Craig Nomazlab

7 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

Robots evolve altruism - The beginning of the end of the morality debate?

Came across this article on slashdot - Even Robots Can Be Heroes. Here is a paragraph from the article. Once the team was comfortable with…

Started by Akshay Bist

6 May 6, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

Theistic Evolution! :O

I just read an article in which the author says that it will be good for american churches to accept evolution as an act of god. He later o…

Started by Akshay Bist

28 May 3, 2011
Reply by Akshay Bist

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Erock68la 41 minutes ago. 24 Replies

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Virgil 1 hour ago. 118 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Virgil 1 hour ago. 202 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 4 hours ago. 7 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service