All Discussions Tagged 'Egypt' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ex-Muslim seeking help.

I'm an Egyptian ex-Muslim Atheist and I'm am residing illegally in Denmark with my girlfriend (who is Danish) as I am scared to go back to…

Started by Egyptian Atheist

25 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Coup in Egypt. A good or a bad thing?

Normally a military coup is bad. However, this coup seems to have short-circuited what might have become a takeover by the Islamic Brotherh…

Started by Unseen

8 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Mette Nielsen

Egypt. Does the end justify the means?

Normally, when there is a new democracy with a democratically-elected President and the military removes him and replaces him with someone…

Started by Unseen

0 Jul 4, 2013

Muslim Brotherhood wrangled Egypt out of the hands of democracy, what will happen next?

The news got a little overshadowed but Egypt has voted and a small majority of Egyptians voted for a Sharia based constitution. A sad turni…

Started by Umbra

20 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Ed

Where pyramids and camels live, an atheist dwells

My guess is that this is a fairly large community. Though I don't think the same would be applicable when it comes to Egypt. Hello everyone…

Started by Rma

4 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Rma

Egypt’s Revolution, Bush’s Victory?

Egypt’s Revolution, Bush’s Victory? By TOBIN HARSHAW Who is the hero of the Egyptian revolution? Wael Ghonim? Mohamed ElBaradei? Twitter? T…

Started by Pope Beanie

12 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Pope Beanie

Will Egypt repeat history by appointing a new 'Robespierre'?

As Mubarak finally stepped down in Egypt there is a clear void in goverment, just like in the French Revolution. But as we all know in Fren…

Started by Gregor Basić

8 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Gregor Basić

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 2 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 3 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service