All Discussions Tagged 'Debate' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Film Screening: My Week In Atheism

Dave Smalley, host of Dogma Debate, and John Christy, Christian filmmaker, have released a documentary about Mr. Christy's time (closer to…

Started by David Waller

0 Feb 25

The JWs came back...

Hey everyone, Didja miss me? So, I've been in ongoing discussion with some local 'Witnesses.  Any former members care to share insight? Th…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

57 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

Astonishing Ignorance

"Creationists believe the straightforward interpretation of Scripture—the earth and all living things were supernaturally created in six so…

Started by Real Life James Bond

78 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Questioning An Atheist

So I just created a new blog thats like ask a ninja, except with Atheist. There is something similar, but I wanted to take on the challenge…

4 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Real Life James Bond

Facebook Discussion with a Preacher

I had a friend from high school "friend me" on Facebook years ago. He's a preacher now and even though I'm an atheist I kept him as a frien…

Started by Randy Riggs

54 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Val Wuthrich

How Do You Respond?

If any of you have watched and of Dr. Craig's debates you will be familiar with one of his arguments: "God is the best explainstion of the…

0 Mar 11, 2013

I need a little help...

I recently became an open Atheist, and admittedly I've been a bit of an ass about it with my family. I scoff at the candidates they support…

Started by Grady Jean

64 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

Why Do Atheists Have to Talk About Atheism?

Why Do Atheists Have to Talk About Atheism? By Greta Christina Thinking you're right and trying to persuade other people you're right is no…

Started by Mr Good Without God

38 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Nate

Intelligence Squared Debate at Skirball Center November 15th "We are better off without religion"

Hey friends,   Anyone in the NYC location going to the Intelligence Squared Debate "The world would be better off without religion', Novemb…

Started by Mahin

0 Jul 22, 2011

Fallacious Package Deals

Have you ever debated a Creationist (or in my case, been a Creationist) who seems to think that all they have to do is disprove Darwinian e…

Started by Jordan Hardy

0 Mar 15, 2011

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service