All Discussions Tagged 'Death' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God is Dead

"German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900) wrote in The Gay Science (1882) that “God is dead”. This quote is often thrown around b…

Started by S.P. Everett

11 Jun 24
Reply by David Proulx

Shiara court: pregnant woman to be flogged and executed

A pregnant Sudanese woman who refused to renounce her Christianity was sentenced to death by hanging Thursday in a Khartoum court, provokin…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

6 May 18
Reply by Unseen

Why we overdo death?

Hello, this is my first discussion. Sorry for the grammar. Lately i have seen that death is a big concern for most of atheists and that ann…

Started by Bernardo

39 Apr 29
Reply by Bernardo

Ex-Muslim seeking help.

I'm an Egyptian ex-Muslim Atheist and I'm am residing illegally in Denmark with my girlfriend (who is Danish) as I am scared to go back to…

Started by Egyptian Atheist

25 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

world tearing it's self apart in the name of religion

To me the world seems to have lost it's mind. Last few days have looked at pictures of gitmo bay and almost threw up. The dehumanizing of p…

Started by angela kozma

348 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Consciousness After Death: Strange Tales From the Frontiers of Resuscitation Medicine

I saw this on Wired.com yesterday. It's an interview with Dr. Sam Parnia, part of the AWARE study. The Dr. describes death as a process tha…

Started by Sagacious Hawk

1 May 15, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

The Death of Western Christendom

How will it happen?  With a bang or a whimper?  Will it completely die out?  Or will it evolve into something completely different in terms…

Started by Barry Adamson

1 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

What do you think there is after death?

My friend and I were talking in class and we began to ponder what would everything be like after death. He proposed this question: "Do you…

Started by Miranda Cardillo

80 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Enaifous

Save the Date!

We all have life events that are monumental. I remember my Wedding Anniversary only thanks to Google Calendar, but to be fair, I sometimes…

Started by Gaytor

2 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Brandon Hale

Near Death Experiences

One of my blog posts about a boy who claimed he had an out of body experience, visited "heaven", and returned to his body to live again, st…

Started by Brandon

8 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Judith van der Roos

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service