All Discussions Tagged 'Church' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teaching Creationism in Tennessee Schools

Legislation has recently passed in Tennessee that will allow teachers and students to question current "controversial theories" like evolut…

Started by Brandon Langham

18 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Kyle Wilkins

Would You Allow Your Children to go to Church?

I was talking with my wife last night about kids. The idea of children (we don't have any yet) and religion came up. We are neutral in dire…

Started by Gaytor

28 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Gaytor

Do the Westboro Baptist Church ironically have a good understanding of the Christian 'God'?

I know some of you will probably think I may be a bit silly for raising this question, however here is my reasoning behind it.   I was watc…

Started by Remy du Plessis

10 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

Virginia school board votes to put Ten Commandments back in Giles County schools

In what seemed to be a quickly resolved case last December, the Giles County School Board voted to place a copy of the Ten Commandments alo…

Started by Kenneth Montville D.D.

0 Jan 21, 2011

Church Tax Exemption?

Why is it that the church is allowed to be tax exempt?  Everyone else must pay their taxes, but not the church. I know it is a separation o…

Started by Andrew Lafont

15 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Gerald Lamb

Ted Haggard is a Charlatan with Gay Potential

Ted Haggard has started a-new with his church, He's giving interviews and seeing tremendous growth. If you don't recall who Ted Haggard is,…

Started by Gaytor

9 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Teaching Creationism

people seem to not understand...the constitution says that there shall be no established religion....if you teach a creation story..it has…

Started by Jon Heim

2 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

Petition against Texas Board of Education

I just signed a petition to tell textbook companies not to produce textbooks based on the Texas Board of Education's curriculum standards u…

Started by caleb daniel

1 May 28, 2010
Reply by No name

The Christian Nation Myth - by Farrell Till

The Christian Nation Myth Farrell Till Whenever the Supreme Court makes a decision that in any way restricts the intrusion of religion into…

Started by Mr Good Without God

5 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Bruce Williams

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service