All Discussions Tagged 'Church' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fred Phelps is 'near death'. How do you feel about that?

Anti-LGBT hate monger and Westboro Baptist Church pastor Fred Phelps is in the hospital. His son describes him as "near death". How do you…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

49 Mar 20
Reply by kris feenstra

Proposed Satanic monument revealed for Oklahoma capitol grounds.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/07/satanists-unveil-design-for-statehouse-statue/comment-page-37/ "The Satanists' proposed monument d…

Started by Ed

9 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

Pope Francis considering appointing women cardinals?

The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but no one knows where it comes from or where it is going.  So it is with eve…

Started by Dr. Bob

1 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Judith van der Roos

On bling bishops and walls of separation

Pope Francis has removed Bishop Franz-Peter Tebartz-van Elst-- also known as the Bling Bishop-- from his Limburg, Gremany diocese post, due…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

18 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

Satanist Temple "Converts" Fred Phelps Jr.'s Mother to Lesbianism in Gravesite Pink Mass

I reckon that's the strangest headline I've come across in a long time. Here's the scoop: When the WBC announced they would be protesting a…

Started by Kairan Nierde

25 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Kairan Nierde

Catholic Church says beavers & capybaras are fish

There were once between 60 and 400 million beavers (Castor canadensis) occupying the rivers and streams of North America, from the great wh…

Started by Unseen

0 May 29, 2013

What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT12X-8ZQT8 I am wondering what you guys think about this. I can imagine what you guys might think, but I am…

Started by Real Life James Bond

57 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Barry Adamson

Looking for a Few Good Atheists

My name is Barry.  Not too long ago I was on here after having suffered a crushing blow at an SBC church as a former associate pastor.  I a…

Started by Barry Adamson

56 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by James Cox

The Death of Western Christendom

How will it happen?  With a bang or a whimper?  Will it completely die out?  Or will it evolve into something completely different in terms…

Started by Barry Adamson

1 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

WHY?

I do not comprehend how so many people are deceived by the falsehoods and illogical fallacies of things they were told and believed immedia…

Started by Xoandre Moats

1 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Xoandre Moats

RSS

Forum

Is There Any Ex-Mennonites or Ex-Amish On This Site?

Started by Jessica Miller in Advice. Last reply by Physeter 14 minutes ago. 25 Replies

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Gregg R Thomas 59 minutes ago. 107 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 hours ago. 18 Replies

East German Shame

Started by Davis Goodman in Law, Trials, and Decisions. Last reply by Simon Mathews 5 hours ago. 10 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service