All Discussions Tagged 'Christmas' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do we have to believe to enjoy the holidays?

As we approach my favorite holiday(Day of the Dead)  followed be a couple more popular ones, I want to know where other Atheist stand on th…

Started by Danny Sanchez

33 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Asher Isbrucker

Let's Put Claus Back Into Christmas

I've put out a blog post making the proposal that, as a place to start being heard as atheists on a national scale, the creation of a "Let'…

Started by Philip Jarrett

0 Jun 19, 2011

Jesus' birthday? I forgot?

The omnipotent creator of the universe, the Alpha and the Omega, the one who is everywhere and nowhere, who knows every human voice from an…

Started by Jason

0 Dec 25, 2010

My Christmas Wish

This was my FB post today:   Someone asked me why an atheist celebrates Christmas. I said that many Christians celebrate Halloween, and the…

Started by Janelle Campbell

17 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Janelle Campbell

Great Giftmas Contest and Special Featured Member.

The Think Atheist Team is happy to announce our Special Giftmas Contest Easier than Rocket Science. - Harder than taking a nap. Just an…

Started by Monica McGee (Monicks)

0 Dec 9, 2010

"More Atheistic Hate "?

More Atheistic Hate See, again -this is the kind of nonsense that I’m talking about. Atheists, the very people who yammer on about “fre…

Started by Mr Good Without God

30 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Herk

"Don't talk about Christmas! You're insulting my religion!"

Okay... So this was not mail... rather it was a discussion between me and my zealot family in which they said something so rediculous that…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

26 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Kris Potter

First Forum Post, "What to do with Christian gifts for my Son?"

My son is 18 months old, and I was raised in a fundamentalist christian family. A Baptist family to be precise. I struggled with religious…

Started by DiabloASatanas

8 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Dave G

Good On Gap

In a time (and season) when Christians think they need to "reclaim Christmas" its nice to see some companies willing to 'give a shout out'…

Started by Johnny

9 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Johnny

The War on Common Sense

The War on Common Sense Posted on September 11, 2009 at 4:46 pm by TFN A Texas-based group affiliated with James Dobson’s far-right Focus…

Started by Johnny

0 Sep 16, 2009

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service