All Discussions Tagged 'Christians' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to argue against a particular delusion.

Hello everyone, A friend of mine is a pretty die-hard Christian (shock horror, both of his parents are missionaries/vicars) and he often…

Started by Natasha Gladwell

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

Tell Christians what you think about them!

Inquiring Christians want to know.... What do you think about us?...and Why?I really want Christians to HEAR what YOU think of them....good…

Started by Brad White

218 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by dd

The same God?

Wonder if anyone has an answer to this puzzle? The New Testament God is a Holy Trinity and Jesus, the Son is one of its entities. The Jews…

Started by Jimmy N.

5 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by David

I Keep Getting Asked "Do You Still Love Jesus?" and Get Told I'm Bitter

I used to be a reverend. I recently named my former church and "discipleship" program a cult.   Over the past nine months, I've blogged abo…

Started by LovelyGirl

7 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Apple

Atheism and Family during the Christmas Season

I was hoping to get some advice about dealing with Christian parents during the holiday season.  Me and my girlfriend are both Atheist, alo…

Started by Joseph Douglas

21 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by pat schreer

Why are right wing Christians are so hard on homosexuality?

I feel compelled to point out something very obvious that everybody seems to be missing.  But lets start at the beginning where every good…

Started by Keith Johnston

68 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

ThinkChrist.com - Votes! Who wants to turn it into a Parody Site?

Okay... so we basically killed ThinkChrist.com. And it only took 6 atheists to do it. I say we resurrect this site as a site to bash religi…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

13 May 5, 2010
Reply by Apple

Apparently Christians have made a new date for the Apocalypse... again. O.o

Okay... umm... so I was surfing youtube and I came across a bunch of videos made by various Christians claiming that the "Rapture" was to h…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

17 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

Introspection = critcism

Today I put stuff on Craigslist that is just clutter. Americans are known for being pack rats. You go into my parents house and it's a mu…

Started by Gaytor

7 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Mickey Mouse

Even the Christians are too fucking stupid to figure out I’m selling sex to their daughters. I’ve made billions off of Christian ignorants…

Started by Vlad Nistor

2 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Sophie

RSS

Forum

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Heather Spoonheim 16 hours ago. 13 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Virgil yesterday. 65 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose yesterday. 71 Replies

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service