All Discussions Tagged 'Christianity' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why sin does not exist--according to what most Christians believe.

In relation to my previous discussion on ethics, I am interested in others views on "sin." Now, for a Christian that believes Jesus dies to…

Started by Cathy Cooper

12 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

Alright, so a couple of days ago I was talking to a friend of mine in class. And we began to talk about religion. Now I'm far from the kind…

Started by Ghost The Smoker

353 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

Question About A Religious Arguments Regarding Sex

My question is about masturbation as i find is my weakest link, specially regarding the argument that masturbating thinking in women or wit…

Started by Cesar Deicide

118 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

How does one go from atheism to religion?

Here is a story on CNN today, "Prominent atheist blogger converts to Catholicism" So, how does one go from reason and rationality to supers…

Started by Sassan K.

59 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Micheal M.

Tell Christians what you think about them!

Inquiring Christians want to know.... What do you think about us?...and Why?I really want Christians to HEAR what YOU think of them....good…

Started by Brad White

218 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by dd

Marcus Aurelius: Thoughts on Death & Christians

Near the end of his life Marcus Aurelius (121-180 C.E.) wrote in Meditations about his thoughts on the readiness for death. "How admirable…

Started by Johnny

2 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Kairan Nierde

Favourite Bible Passages

I am an atheist, but I really enjoy reading and learning about different religions Christianity included. I was wondering if anyone had…

Started by DeeJay Keeler

4 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by DJ Wilkins

Would You Allow Your Children to go to Church?

I was talking with my wife last night about kids. The idea of children (we don't have any yet) and religion came up. We are neutral in dire…

Started by Gaytor

28 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Gaytor

Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

I think it is obvious that Christianity has become mostly benign and secularized for the most part and I don't see Christians subjugating t…

Started by Sassan K.

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

Closed-Mindedness

I have a friend, slowly devolving into an acquaintance and occasional source of amusement, that is incredibly closed-minded. When I met him…

Started by Jackson B.

0 Jun 28, 2011

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service