All Discussions Tagged 'Christianity' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How does one go from atheism to religion?

Here is a story on CNN today, "Prominent atheist blogger converts to Catholicism" So, how does one go from reason and rationality to supers…

Started by Sassan K.

59 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Micheal M.

Christianity and manifest destiny

Do you believe that manifest destiny is still alive today, at least partially? Is the melting pot similar to native American children being…

Started by Joseph Barney

0 Mar 7, 2012

Tell Christians what you think about them!

Inquiring Christians want to know.... What do you think about us?...and Why?I really want Christians to HEAR what YOU think of them....good…

Started by Brad White

218 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by dd

Marcus Aurelius: Thoughts on Death & Christians

Near the end of his life Marcus Aurelius (121-180 C.E.) wrote in Meditations about his thoughts on the readiness for death. "How admirable…

Started by Johnny

2 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Kairan Nierde

Favourite Bible Passages

I am an atheist, but I really enjoy reading and learning about different religions Christianity included. I was wondering if anyone had…

Started by DeeJay Keeler

4 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by DJ Wilkins

Would You Allow Your Children to go to Church?

I was talking with my wife last night about kids. The idea of children (we don't have any yet) and religion came up. We are neutral in dire…

Started by Gaytor

28 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Gaytor

Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

I think it is obvious that Christianity has become mostly benign and secularized for the most part and I don't see Christians subjugating t…

Started by Sassan K.

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

Closed-Mindedness

I have a friend, slowly devolving into an acquaintance and occasional source of amusement, that is incredibly closed-minded. When I met him…

Started by Jackson B.

0 Jun 28, 2011

Theistic Evolution! :O

I just read an article in which the author says that it will be good for american churches to accept evolution as an act of god. He later o…

Started by Akshay Bist

28 May 3, 2011
Reply by Akshay Bist

Scientific Falsification and Religion

Material/physical science could confirm or eliminate various religious claims that should be detected in the material world. When the Hindu…

Started by Kevin Harris

81 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Akshay Bist

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 24 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service