All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To conform or not to conform...

I was sitting on the bus going home today. There was a woman handing out little Christian booklets to those who sat near her on the bus. Wh…

Started by A. Okafor

11 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by No name

Anne Hathaway says she left Catholicism in support of her gay brother

@LGBTweet on twitter shared this, it had to do with Religion so I thought it might vaguely be appropriate for this site LOL. ;) Original ar…

Started by luvtheheaven

0 Feb 7, 2010

First Forum Post, "What to do with Christian gifts for my Son?"

My son is 18 months old, and I was raised in a fundamentalist christian family. A Baptist family to be precise. I struggled with religious…

Started by DiabloASatanas

8 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Dave G

Taste my Jesus!

I don't know if this anecdote has made an appearance here yet, so I apologize for being redundant if it has. It's yet another cute little s…

Started by Shine

6 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Helping a theist deal with death

Today at work a really close friend of mine who happens to be a Christian got a call saying that a close friend of hers died. She's 19 and…

Started by Calvin Chestnut

4 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

Defiant retailers open for Easter 17 shops face prosecution

In New Zealand Its illegal to run a store during the eater holidays.... Meaning Good Friday, Easter Sunday, and Easter Monday. So as of the…

Started by Jessica Renee

0 Apr 11, 2009

RSS

Forum

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 hours ago. 12 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Davis Goodman 4 hours ago. 63 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 5 hours ago. 7 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 7 hours ago. 25 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service